Discussions

Premium audio. Made simple.
cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
JRDjr

Audio sync is off when watching CBS after latest update

After updating software while watching CBS the audio sync is off and it gets worse the longer you watch this channel. It can be 10 seconds off and then I stop watching. I know it is the software update, I swapped with another ROKU and did not have the problem. Then this ROKU was updated and had the same issue. How do we contact ROKU support to get an issue like this resolved?

Thanks
John

Labels (1)
0 Kudos
1 REPLY 1
RokuCarly
Community Moderator
Community Moderator

Re: Last software update has issues

Hi @JRDjr.

Welcome and thank you for posting here at the Roku Community!

We appreciate you getting in touch with us regarding the audio issues with your Roku streaming devices and we're here to find you the best resolution.

Please provide us the following details:

• Roku device model, serial number, device ID, and software OS/version (these can all be found in Settings > System > About)
  • Does this issue occur on a specific channel? if so, what channel and what version/build is the channel (this can be found be selecting the channel on the Home screen and pressing the * button)
  • Tracker ID when this issue occurs (when you see this issue occur, press the Home button 5 times, followed by the Back button 5 times and provide us with this ID)
  • What steps have you done so far to reproduce the issue you are seeing?

Once we get this information, we will be able to pass it along to the appropriate Roku team for further investigation. We look forward for your response!

All the best,

Carly

Carly Y.
Roku Community Moderator
0 Kudos