Discussions

Is your Roku TV not working? Join our online community forum to find help with common Roku TV issues, get troubleshooting tips, and share your experiences.
cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
jacob461

App Downloading is it worth?

Jump to solution

I’m going to be getting a Roku TV soon. It’s been several years since I used one, can someone please tell me am I able to the following apps: Peacock, HBO Max, Showtime and Paramount+?

0 Kudos
1 Solution

Accepted Solutions
RokuArjiemar
Community Moderator
Community Moderator

Re: App Downloading is it worth?

Jump to solution

Hi there @jacob461,

A warm welcome from the Roku Community!

We are really excited that you will be getting a Roku TV soon. Roku makes it easy and affordable to watch your favorite TV shows. Roku devices act as the home for all of your entertainment, so you can streamline your setup, replace your expensive cable equipment, and watch what you love—all while saving money. Stream top free or paid programming from services like Netflix, Prime Video, Hulu,Peacock,Paramount +, Apple TV, HBO Max, SHOWTIME, Pluto TV, and The Roku Channel. Thousands more channels for sports, news, international, and kids programming, plus broadcast channels like ABC, CBS, and NBC And major music services like Pandora, Spotify, iHeartRadio, and Vevo are available.

Please feel free to let us know if you need any additional assistance!

Regards,

Arjiemar

Arjiemar
Roku Community Moderator

View solution in original post

0 Kudos
1 REPLY 1
RokuArjiemar
Community Moderator
Community Moderator

Re: App Downloading is it worth?

Jump to solution

Hi there @jacob461,

A warm welcome from the Roku Community!

We are really excited that you will be getting a Roku TV soon. Roku makes it easy and affordable to watch your favorite TV shows. Roku devices act as the home for all of your entertainment, so you can streamline your setup, replace your expensive cable equipment, and watch what you love—all while saving money. Stream top free or paid programming from services like Netflix, Prime Video, Hulu,Peacock,Paramount +, Apple TV, HBO Max, SHOWTIME, Pluto TV, and The Roku Channel. Thousands more channels for sports, news, international, and kids programming, plus broadcast channels like ABC, CBS, and NBC And major music services like Pandora, Spotify, iHeartRadio, and Vevo are available.

Please feel free to let us know if you need any additional assistance!

Regards,

Arjiemar

Arjiemar
Roku Community Moderator
0 Kudos