Discussions

Is your Roku TV not working? Join our online community forum to find help with common Roku TV issues, get troubleshooting tips, and share your experiences.
cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
ekasboyan

Anyone ever have this problem with their Roku TV?

Hey everyone, I've searched everywhere online to find a solution to my TVs problem. Hoping reddit can save the day. Long story short my TVs been acting up as you can see in the video linked below.

Hisense Model: 55U6

Panel appears to work great in recovery mode, however, after flashing a the latest update for its Roku software problem still arises.

Open to any suggestions. Kind of want to test my skills and see if I can fix this before I toss it.

Labels (1)
0 Kudos
1 REPLY 1
RokuNimfa-C
Retired Moderator

Re: Anyone ever have this problem with their Roku TV?

Hi @ekasboyan,

Thanks for reaching out to the Roku Community. 

We're sorry to hear you're having trouble with your Roku Hisense TV, even after updating the Roku software. Can you provide some more details about the problem you're experiencing?

• Can you describe what specifically is happening with the TV display? Is there any distortion, flickering, or other visual issues?
  • Have you noticed any error messages or codes on the TV?
  • What are the steps to reproduce the issue you are seeing?
  • What troubleshooting steps have you already taken to try to resolve the issue?

By gathering more information about the issue, we can help diagnose the problem and provide more specific solutions. Thank you for your help in troubleshooting the issue.

Regards, 
Nimfa

0 Kudos