Discussions

Is your Roku TV not working? Join our online community forum to find help with common Roku TV issues, get troubleshooting tips, and share your experiences.
cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Rstach
Reel Rookie

Android box will not load

We have a white Westinghouse Roku tv. Suddenly our t95q android box will not load on it. We have tried the android box on our other Roku TVs and it works on both of those. We have done a factory reset of the Roku TV. We tried to update it. We have tried different HDMI cables, different HDMI ports and it does not work. We have been trying for two days. Any ideas? 

0 Kudos
2 REPLIES 2
RokuAnjelie
Community Moderator
Community Moderator

Re: Android box will not load

Hi @Rstach 

A warm welcome here in the Roku community!

Thank you for taking the time to troubleshoot and address this issue. Your efforts are greatly appreciated.

However, is there an error message? If possible could you send us a screenshot of the issue you're seeing.

We'll wait for your response.

Thanks,

Anjelie

Anjelie A.
Roku Community Moderator
0 Kudos
Rstach
Reel Rookie

Re: Android box will not load

https://www.dropbox.com/scl/fi/1fl45j63p070m4byf5g7r/iptv-video?rlkey=z1hodsfdl3qb51bswmint6jv2&dl=0 

Not sure if you could download and view this link, but I video taped what happens when i try to turn on my box. We have another roku tv and this box will work on it perfectly, but for some reason it has stopped working on this particular tv.  Something is blocking it.

0 Kudos
Need Assistance?
Welcome to the Roku Community! Feel free to search our Community for answers or post your question to get help.

Become a Roku Streaming Expert!

Share your expertise, help fellow streamers, and unlock exclusive rewards as part of the Roku Community. Learn more.