Discussions

Is your Roku TV not working? Join our online community forum to find help with common Roku TV issues, get troubleshooting tips, and share your experiences.
cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Al2324070933
Channel Surfer

Re: Alexa rebooting all of my Roku TV’s. Won’t turn them off.

Jump to solution

all of mine are back online. Thank you very much for the notice.

0 Kudos
thb
Channel Surfer

Re: Alexa/Google rebooting all of my Roku TV’s. Won’t turn them off.

Jump to solution

Same thing on my TCL Roku. It freezes when I tell it to do anything, then reboots the TV. I've reset everything except factory resetting my TV and it's still not working. What's even weirder, Alexa says I have 2 "Living Room Roku" devices now and 1 can have a power on/off and one doesn't. Wrote for actual help and outlined all the resetting/reconnecting/enabling/disabling and the reply was to tell me to do the first step I said I did. Totally ignored everything else I said about the oddities and all the steps I took. 

0 Kudos
RokuLianna
Retired Moderator

Re: Alexa/Google rebooting all of my Roku TV’s. Won’t turn them off.

Jump to solution

Hi @thb,

Thanks for the post.

We would be more than happy to investigate this issue for you, but need more details. Can you please provide us with the following information:
-Roku device model, serial number, device ID, and software OS/version (these can all be found in Settings > System > About)
-tracker ID when this issue occurs (when you see this issue occur, press the Home button 5 times, followed by the Back button 5 times, and provide us with this ID)
-steps to reproduce the issue you are seeing 
-the image of the issue occurring so we can better understand the issue

Once we have this information, we will be able to pass it along to the appropriate Roku team to look into further.

Warm Regards,
Lianna

0 Kudos