Discussions

Is your Roku TV not working? Join our online community forum to find help with common Roku TV issues, get troubleshooting tips, and share your experiences.
cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

AirPlay not working & tv reboots every time

AirPlay stopped working a while ago. When trying to connect, my phone asks me to type a code when there is no code on the TV. Every single time I click on Apple AirPlay and HomeKit, my tv turns off and reboots. They are both on the same WiFi, and screen mirroring is on Always Allow.          Please help!

Labels (1)
0 Kudos
1 REPLY 1
RokuJanadeeK
Community Moderator
Community Moderator

Re: Why is my AirPlay not working on my Roku TV?

Hi @travisgarry9394,

Thanks for bringing this to our attention!

We understand that you're having issues with the feature on your Roku TV. We'd be glad to assist.

Could you first try the basic troubleshooting and see if there's an improvement with the issue:

1. Power-cycle your Roku TV: unplug it from the wall power outlet and plug it back in.
  2. Restart your Roku TV. Go to Settings > System > Power (if you do not see a Power submenu, skip to the next step) > System Restart.
  3. Reboot your router.
  4. Connect to an alternative network such as a mobile hotspot.

Additionally, you can refer to this support article on how to use Airplay for full information.

All the best,
Janadee

Nadee K.
Roku Community Moderator
0 Kudos
Need Assistance?
Welcome to the Roku Community! Feel free to search our Community for answers or post your question to get help.

Become a Roku Streaming Expert!

Share your expertise, help fellow streamers, and unlock exclusive rewards as part of the Roku Community. Learn more.