esanmarco
Reel Rookie

Adding speakers to my Roku tv

Jump to solution

My goal is to have additional speaker next to my wife on the couch and have the soundbar still working for me. I was thinking maybe the Roku streambar pro might allow me to have to soundbar playing audio and connecting a Bluetooth speaker to the soundbar so my wife can hear the tv better when sitting on the couch without turning TV too loud. Can i do this? Or can i buy a Roku tv with Roku speakers and still have sound from a soundbar connected arc/hdmi and speakers connected wireless in setup to tv?

Labels (1)
0 Kudos
1 Solution

Accepted Solutions
RokuArjiemar
Community Moderator
Community Moderator

Re: Adding speakers to my Roku tv

Jump to solution

Hello! @esanmarco,

Thank you for your post in the Roku Community!

We appreciate you contacting us about adding some speakers to your Roku TV. We're pleased to assist.

With Roku audio devices, you can easily add stereo sound or surround sound to any TV without the hassle of wires and the complicated setup typical of most surround sound systems.

This article explains how to set up different audio configurations depending on your TV and Roku audio products. It also includes links to articles for setting up and troubleshooting your Roku sound system. Please check out How to set up a Roku surround sound system.

If you have any further questions or concerns, please let us know.

Thanks,
Arjiemar

Arjiemar
Roku Community Moderator

View solution in original post

0 Kudos
1 REPLY 1
RokuArjiemar
Community Moderator
Community Moderator

Re: Adding speakers to my Roku tv

Jump to solution

Hello! @esanmarco,

Thank you for your post in the Roku Community!

We appreciate you contacting us about adding some speakers to your Roku TV. We're pleased to assist.

With Roku audio devices, you can easily add stereo sound or surround sound to any TV without the hassle of wires and the complicated setup typical of most surround sound systems.

This article explains how to set up different audio configurations depending on your TV and Roku audio products. It also includes links to articles for setting up and troubleshooting your Roku sound system. Please check out How to set up a Roku surround sound system.

If you have any further questions or concerns, please let us know.

Thanks,
Arjiemar

Arjiemar
Roku Community Moderator
0 Kudos
Need Assistance?
Welcome to the Roku Community! Feel free to search our Community for answers or post your question to get help.

Become a Roku Streaming Expert!

Share your expertise, help fellow streamers, and unlock exclusive rewards as part of the Roku Community. Learn more.