Discussions

Is your Roku TV not working? Join our online community forum to find help with common Roku TV issues, get troubleshooting tips, and share your experiences.
cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
kaylee3

65in Hisense Roku TV will not power on

Jump to solution

I purchased this tv in 2020, the sticker on the back says that’s when it was made & it has been amazing up until now. The screen is black & I have done all of the “quick fixes” I could find. The steps that I’ve done so far are, unplugging the tv for 30 minutes then plugging it back in. Unplugged the tv for 1 minute then plugged back in - push the reset button on the back of the tv- holding for 30 seconds. I’ve unplugged all audio cords. I plugged the tv power cord into a completely different outlet across the house. The light in front of the power button is blinking at normal speed twice then slowly blinks once more & starts over. I’ve tried using the remote, it does light up when I push a button and the light on the tv reacts to it but nothing happens. I don’t have a USB Drive to do the update thing but I do have a cord I can connect to the tv & my MacBook.

Labels (1)
0 Kudos
1 Solution

Accepted Solutions
RokuTakashi
Community Moderator
Community Moderator

Re: 65in Hisense Roku TV will not power on

Jump to solution

Hi, @kaylee3 

Thanks for posting, and welcome to the Roku Community.

We appreciate you for sharing the problem you have faced with your TCL Roku TV no powering on, and we understand troubles. It appears that the problem is caused by a hardware issue. In this case, we recommend reaching out to TCL directly and inquiring further for a workaround to resolve this matter. Roku TV manufacturers provide direct support with their TV models.

For more information, you can see TCL's support contact information Contact your Roku TV manufacturer

We hope this will be sorted out soon.

Best wishes,
Kash

Takashi O.
Roku Community Moderator

View solution in original post

0 Kudos
5 REPLIES 5
renojim
Community Streaming Expert

Jump to solution

If you shine a bright light on it can you see any picture after you try to turn it on?

Roku Community Streaming Expert

Help others find this answer and click "Accept as Solution."
If you appreciate my answer, maybe give me a Kudo.

I am not a Roku employee.
0 Kudos
kaylee3

Jump to solution

No, I don’t see anything. Since my tv was not manufactured by Roku, how do I find out who manufactured it to contact them?

0 Kudos
renojim
Community Streaming Expert

Jump to solution

You said it was Hisense, right?

Where can I get support for my Roku TV™? | Official Roku Support

Roku Community Streaming Expert

Help others find this answer and click "Accept as Solution."
If you appreciate my answer, maybe give me a Kudo.

I am not a Roku employee.
0 Kudos
kaylee3

Jump to solution

Yes

0 Kudos
RokuTakashi
Community Moderator
Community Moderator

Jump to solution

Hi, @kaylee3 

Thanks for posting, and welcome to the Roku Community.

We appreciate you for sharing the problem you have faced with your TCL Roku TV no powering on, and we understand troubles. It appears that the problem is caused by a hardware issue. In this case, we recommend reaching out to TCL directly and inquiring further for a workaround to resolve this matter. Roku TV manufacturers provide direct support with their TV models.

For more information, you can see TCL's support contact information Contact your Roku TV manufacturer

We hope this will be sorted out soon.

Best wishes,
Kash

Takashi O.
Roku Community Moderator
0 Kudos
Need Assistance?
Welcome to the Roku Community! Feel free to search our Community for answers or post your question to get help.

Become a Roku Streaming Expert!

Share your expertise, help fellow streamers, and unlock exclusive rewards as part of the Roku Community. Learn more.