Discussions

Is your Roku TV not working? Join our online community forum to find help with common Roku TV issues, get troubleshooting tips, and share your experiences.
cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Streamer317
Roku Guru

Re: 40" Roku TV with Ethernet Port

@OwnerofDevices  No wall mounted tv is flush with with the wall that you can’t see the ports. 90% of Roku TVs have all ports mounted on the side. And as far as being heavy even my 65 inch only weighs 41 lbs. you’re not talking about an old picture tube TV. You’re not talking about an old console TV that weighs 200 pounds and you got a pull in out from the wall

0 Kudos
OwnerofDevices
Roku Guru

A heavy TV is a relative thing. Some people don't have another person to help them with a job that might be a two-person job.  

0 Kudos
Streamer317
Roku Guru

@OwnerofDevices  LED TV’s aren’t heavy. 38.8lbs for 65”. Even lighter for smaller. Not sure what TV your talking about 

https://www.tcl.com/us/en/products/home-theater/4-series/tcl-65-class-4-series-4k-uhd-led-roku-smart...

0 Kudos
smaurice1

Because I don’t have the tv yet, I’m trying to find a 40 in Roku platform tv that had an Ethernet port so I’ll know which one to buy.

0 Kudos
Need Assistance?
Welcome to the Roku Community! Feel free to search our Community for answers or post your question to get help.

Become a Roku Streaming Expert!

Share your expertise, help fellow streamers, and unlock exclusive rewards as part of the Roku Community. Learn more.