Discussions

Is your Roku TV not working? Join our online community forum to find help with common Roku TV issues, get troubleshooting tips, and share your experiences.
cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Sondra81

Re: 4 tile homescreen option no longer available. Tv Reverted back to 3 tile grid.

Jump to solution

My homescreen has also went back to 3 tiles and my continue watching row has disappeared as well. I am so disappointed for this update. Roku should make this optional for their users. I'm glad I decided to go on Roku community because I spent hours trying to find the setting to turn my 4 tiles back on. Thabk you for clarifing it. So disappointed with Roku's decision to take this away. 

ThisishT
Binge Watcher

Re: Bring Back the Continue Watching row, too!

Jump to solution

I too agree that Roku should restore the 3x3 or (4x4 being my choice) app grid size choice option and the Continue Watching option. It is obvious that Roku makes the choice to modify (good and/or bad) the user's device when and if they choose to do so.

GLSFLAT

Re: 4 tile homescreen option no longer available. Tv Reverted back to 3 tile grid.

Jump to solution

I would also like the option to be included for grouping inputs into a single tile button. It was interesting having that but it needs to be an option just like the three or four screen tile setups. Thank you! 

GLSFLAT

Jump to solution

Many people are saying we need the option for the three or four tile screen setup. That's very true. A few more options is not a bad thing. One more that I would ask for is the option to either group or separate individual inputs into group buttons. Over the past several months the inputs have been grouped and that was interesting. It should be an option.