Discussions

Is your Roku TV not working? Join our online community forum to find help with common Roku TV issues, get troubleshooting tips, and share your experiences.
cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Arrowheadking87
Reel Rookie

2 exact identical marks on my Roku tv screen

I have 2 weird marks on my TV screen that I can see with the TV off.  One is near the center bottom and the other is on the right bottom.  I have no idea why they all of a sudden appeared.  Can anyone help please..i would send a picture of it if I knew how

Labels (1)
0 Kudos
3 REPLIES 3
Arrowheadking87
Reel Rookie

Re: 2 exact identical marks on my Roku tv screen

IMG_20240811_154549907.jpg

0 Kudos
Arrowheadking87
Reel Rookie

Image of the marks that is on the TV screen. ...

IMG_20240811_154549907.jpg

Image of the marks

0 Kudos
RokuRiamie-D
Community Moderator
Community Moderator

Re: 2 exact identical marks on my Roku tv screen

Hi @Arrowheadking87,

Greetings, from the Roku Community,

Thank you for letting us know about the issue with your Roku TV screen. We are more than happy to assist you with this concern.

As I can see here, it's something like a marker. To better assist you with this, may you share a picture of the screen when the TV is on? Also, may I know when you started to notice the mark?

We look forward to hearing from you and looking closely into this issue. Thank you!

Regards,
Riamie

Riamie D.
Roku Community Moderator
0 Kudos
Need Assistance?
Welcome to the Roku Community! Feel free to search our Community for answers or post your question to get help.

Become a Roku Streaming Expert!

Share your expertise, help fellow streamers, and unlock exclusive rewards as part of the Roku Community. Learn more.