Issue Tracking Board

Status updates, outage reports, fixes, and workarounds. Subscribe to a thread be notified of updates!
cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Re: [Service Interruption] Problems accessing new channels and activating new devices

Jump to solution

I had to factory reset my tv but I can't sign in roku at all... it's 7:16pm eastern..

0 Kudos
Jarldagr
Reel Rookie

Re: [Service Interruption] Problems accessing new channels and activating new devices

Jump to solution

Still cannot connect and now that I had factory reset my TV before I knew that there was an issue I cannot access my playstation to watch TV because it still will not go past the email activation

0 Kudos
aghudson22

Jump to solution

No change from restarting after the resolution was posted.

Uptown223
Reel Rookie

In Virginia still not working. 7:15 Eastern standard Time

Jump to solution

0 Kudos
melsbw69
Reel Rookie

Jump to solution

HELP!! This issue is not resolved! Check your **bleep** thread or emails!! Terrible, terrible customer service!!!

0 Kudos
ATyger

Jump to solution

Still not working in Amite, LA, 6:16 PM CDT.

SMarcOwens

Jump to solution

Roku will not let me add the You Tube TV app

0 Kudos

Jump to solution

I have reset again and it's still not sending the email but I was required to get a verification link to create an account to reply to this post and that worked (obviously).

0 Kudos
Wycopper

Jump to solution

All the same system issues as others. My wife gets home in 12 hours.  I think I now have just enough time to clean this place up.  Thanks for the glove save ROKU!

FURkUsux

Jump to solution

STILL NOT WORKING.  ABSOLUTE PIECE OF S!

0 Kudos