Community discussions

Discover Roku questions and answers directly from the community. Find help, troubleshooting tips, how-tos, and make sure you know the latest announcements.
cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Dfresh567
Roku Guru

[Community post concern] Wrote two post but not showing up?

Jump to solution

Is anyone else having any Issues posting on the community forum? I responded to 2 people with a few questions and when I hit submit I got the blue, this was successfully posted Notification. But after that, they never appeared, and when I went to look at recent post, they didn’t show up there either. This was the first time this has happened regards posts and just wondering if anyone else had any similar issues today?

0 Kudos
1 Solution

Accepted Solutions
AvsGunnar
Community Streaming Expert

Re: Wrote two post but not showing up?

Jump to solution

@Dfresh567 

It has happened to me infrequently, but not today.

I usually try to remember to copy (ctrl a/ ctrl c) my longer responses just in case something happens.  If it does I can then just reply again and paste (ctrl v) the response.  (others use a seperate text editor for writing responses and then just paste the response in the message box.)

----

The software does do some "auto-saving" at times, so you can also go up to your avatar in upper right and select "my profile".  Then scroll down the Activity Feed  and you may find a section labeled "Drafts". (this is where any auto-saved drafts will be).  If you're lucky, all or part of the response may have been saved there.

Roku Community Streaming Expert
Just another Roku user... I am not a Roku employee.
Insignia RokuTV, Ultra 4660, Premiere+ 3921, Express 4k+ 3941, Streambar 9102

View solution in original post

3 REPLIES 3
AvsGunnar
Community Streaming Expert

Jump to solution

@Dfresh567 

It has happened to me infrequently, but not today.

I usually try to remember to copy (ctrl a/ ctrl c) my longer responses just in case something happens.  If it does I can then just reply again and paste (ctrl v) the response.  (others use a seperate text editor for writing responses and then just paste the response in the message box.)

----

The software does do some "auto-saving" at times, so you can also go up to your avatar in upper right and select "my profile".  Then scroll down the Activity Feed  and you may find a section labeled "Drafts". (this is where any auto-saved drafts will be).  If you're lucky, all or part of the response may have been saved there.

Roku Community Streaming Expert
Just another Roku user... I am not a Roku employee.
Insignia RokuTV, Ultra 4660, Premiere+ 3921, Express 4k+ 3941, Streambar 9102

Dfresh567
Roku Guru

Jump to solution

@AvsGunnar 

Those are all really good suggestions. I like the idea of writing out the message first, especially the longer ones, and then copying and pasting it in.

It's strange, I got an email today where I was able to see the message I wrote. I got the email alert notifying me that someone responded. So the message I wrote is there but just doesn't pop up on my profile. First time it's ever happened.

Thanks for the response. I'm gonna go accept that as a solution!

0 Kudos

Re: [Community post concern] Wrote two post but not showing up?

Jump to solution

I also face the same issue.

Sometimes posts don’t show up due to moderation delays or technical glitches. I recommend you to see your posts by copying their url and in your browser, go to incognito mode. For safe browsing, dont use local browsers, use VidMate Download, its is a lite version , that can easily run on an type of devices.

0 Kudos
Need Assistance?
Welcome to the Roku Community! Feel free to search our Community for answers or post your question to get help.

Become a Roku Streaming Expert!

Share your expertise, help fellow streamers, and unlock exclusive rewards as part of the Roku Community. Learn more.