Community Discussions

Connect with other Roku users to learn more about streaming, cord-cutting, finding your favorite content, or talk about the latest entertainment happenings. It's all on Roku!
cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
domineone
Level 7

Not enough space.....more like not enough service

Got on the board to see if I could get answers on the "Not Enough Space" issue. Obviously it's a Roku issue judging by the other users having the same issue. I don't think "we are ALL having device problems, outside the Roku device. We had one Roku, and bought another about a month ago. Both do the same thing. I'm not much for swallowing excuses from companies I pay money to telling me my equipment is garbage when the only issue is the equipment they provide. Get it straight gangMan Sad

0 Kudos
4 REPLIES 4\
DBDukes
Community Streaming Expert

Re: Not enough space.....more like not enough service

Mine works great. I wonder what I'm doing wrong.

DBDukes
http://www.dbdukes.com/
Roku Community Streaming Expert

Help others find this answer and click "Accept as Solution."
Note: I am not a Roku employee.
0 Kudos
atc98092
Community Streaming Expert

When are you seeing this message, when you're adding a new channel or when using a channel already installed? Depending on the device (you didn't state what model number you have), some do have limited operational memory and some of the newest channels might not be satisfied with the amount. It's not the fault of Roku, but when the developers design their channels for a minimum hardware level they need to be up front about it. Unfortunately, many channel developers are not fully honest about which devices will work with their channel. Disney is one, and HBO is another. They sometimes struggle with the low end players, and especially the older models that are still listed as "supported" on their web site.

Dan

Roku Community Streaming Expert

Help others find this answer and click "Accept as Solution."
If you appreciate my answer, maybe give me a Kudo.

I am not a Roku employee.
0 Kudos
itskimberly
Level 7

I got this message about 30 minutes ago when I clicked on the YT-TV channel. I was like "ok, I'll remove a couple of channels".  I knew it was suspicious so checked to make sure it was two channels other than YT that I deleted. Of course, now YT and YT-TV aren't working - message states for both that it could not be reinstalled from the network. I didn't remove those two channels, so they should be working!!!!

0 Kudos
domineone
Level 7

We haven't received the message again since we deleted quite a few channels that we weren't watching.  

0 Kudos