Channels & viewing

Are your Roku channels not working? Find troubleshooting tips for adding/removing channels, logging in, authentication, activation, playback issues, and more.
cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
van37725

roku goes to vudu at random, I don't want vudu

my roku goes to vudu at random. I don't have vudu installed. I have tried everything I know to stop it, but it persists.

Labels (1)
0 Kudos
3 REPLIES 3
RokuJechealR
Community Moderator
Community Moderator

Re: roku goes to vudu at random, I don't want vudu

Hi @van37725,

Welcome to the Roku Community!

We are interested in learning more about your problem and how we can help. What Roku device are you using right now? (e.g., Roku Express, Roku Streambar, Roku TV—specify TV.) Does your remote have a VUDU shortcut button? Do you experience the same issue if you remove the batteries from your remote? In addition, could you specify the troubleshooting steps you have already taken to resolve the issue?

With more detailed information, we'll be able to assist you further.

All the best,
Chel

Jecheal R.
Roku Community Moderator
0 Kudos
van37725

It's a roku ultra, it has a vudu button.  I have changed batteries but can't do anything with them removed. I can be on youtube, scrolling across the selections when it will suddenly go to vudu. I have not touched the button. It will do this 1-10 times a day. If i'm watching anything there is a chance it will go to vudu if I pause it. VERY annoying.

0 Kudos
DKHouse

My device goes to Discovery+ randomly. I need to reboot the system several times a day. I removed the chanel and completed any updates. I'm very aggravated with this device and ready to change to something else.

0 Kudos
Need Assistance?
Welcome to the Roku Community! Feel free to search our Community for answers or post your question to get help.

Become a Roku Streaming Expert!

Share your expertise, help fellow streamers, and unlock exclusive rewards as part of the Roku Community. Learn more.