Channels & viewing

Are your Roku channels not working? Find troubleshooting tips for adding/removing channels, logging in, authentication, activation, playback issues, and more.
cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
wm3
Reel Rookie

"See all Episodes" disappears

Just started 7-day trial for Paramount+ and tried to watch Season 20 of NCIS (original), clicked on "see all episodes" and it flashed and then disappeared. I would have to start watching season 1, episode one. Just to check if it was also doing this on the Roko channel, it is. Have not had this happen before. Anything I can do about it?

14 REPLIES 14
CJL007
Reel Rookie

Re: "See all Episodes" disappears

I also am experiencing this issue with "see all episodes" disappearing on the Roku Channel.

What to do?  I did a soft-restart, but no luck. 

0 Kudos
wm3
Reel Rookie

I tried restart too. Now it does it for programs under Roko Channel, like Paramount+

0 Kudos
Anna13
Reel Rookie

Same. I spent 40 minutes on chat trying to troubleshoot discovery plus on roku. Wasted my time. I asked if systemwide and agent chatted no. Wtf.

0 Kudos
Cmrrsn1

We are having the same issue. The episode listing keeps swiping to the right to a blank page. #AcornonRoku 

0 Kudos
CallMeZ
Reel Rookie

Ditto! Started on Disney+ for me.

This is why they need to completely re-think the user interface. With this bug, the ONLY way to find an episode now is to search for it (or, if you’re a nerd like me, bring up the iOS app and cast). Maybe have a chat with the iOS devs as that app doesn’t have this problem and is considerably easier to use.

Update: Congratulations! Because of this issue, my wife decided it’s not worth the hassle and we’re gonna cancel the subscription.

Anna13
Reel Rookie

Update: chatted again and after a lot of teeth pulling, agent told me that they have a special (😁) team working on it. 

They prob ran an update that caused the bug.

Happy Thanksgiving all!

CallMeZ
Reel Rookie

Ditto again!

I was told they have to escalate it to a “higher authority.”

CJL007
Reel Rookie

I’m glad we’re all on the same page here… come on, Roku… let’s get this resolved! 

blackcat77
Reel Rookie

Subscribed to Paramount+ for the special deal earlier this evening, encountered the issue everybody is having and cancelled the auto-renew already.  Come on, guys, don't make a very good deal and then have the app not work  😫  I'll check back a few times and if it's fixed, I'll keep it.

0 Kudos