Channels & viewing

Are your Roku channels not working? Find troubleshooting tips for adding/removing channels, logging in, authentication, activation, playback issues, and more.
cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
JoJo1244
Binge Watcher

Re: "Maximum users streaming" message displays between episodes

UPDATE:

I spoke with a rep at NOGGIN (since this was where my issue was), and she told me that I can cancel my subscription through the ROKU Channel itself, and get the NOGGIN subscription "independently". What I did was go to the home screen and searched for "NOGGIN" (She told me which one to look for) and sign up for the free trial, and then it would be my choice to continue after the trial was over. I canceled NOGGIN through the ROKU Channel website. So what I'm thinking is that you can cancel your subscription of whatever app is giving you the problem.....Acorn tv, Britbox, Starz, AMC+....cancel it through the ROKU Channel.....and then you can search for whichever one you want, on your home screen, either sign up for the free trial if its available, or just sign up for a new subscription. OTHERWISE....I was given a phone number to call and address the problem to ROKU-and I did a google search to make sure the number wasn't based out of India.....(its not) lol The number is 816-272-8106.  I truly hope this will help those of you experiencing the same issues I had! 

Gram1

Having same issue with Acorn and Britbox last 3 days.

0 Kudos
1oldbroad
Reel Rookie

The problem started when I subscribed to Britbox on the Roky channel.  The message appears after the first eppisode of every Britbox show. as Britbox and Roku are the only channels I watch on my 2 tvs, I have to assume the problem lies with one of these two.

0 Kudos
PurpleCher
Reel Rookie

Watching Heartland on Up Faith & Family. All of a sudden I started getting the "Maximum users streaming" message. I watch it on 1 tv...no one else watches this channel. Very frustrating!!!!!!

0 Kudos
CMAX
Reel Rookie

IMG_3362.jpeg

0 Kudos
Pkathleen63
Binge Watcher

@Gram1 @1oldbroad ,

This is how I solved my problem, with those channels through Roku, I just downloaded the apps. So far have been watching all day, and last night, no problems.

0 Kudos
KSnell0708

I'm getting same with Brit Box.  I have not seen an answer yet from Roku.

0 Kudos
Pkathleen63
Binge Watcher

@germany 

I was having the same problem, so I just downloaded acorntv and britbox, not going through Roku, and so far no issues

0 Kudos
Pkathleen63
Binge Watcher

@LarryDee.I don't know if you had the channels through roku, I did and was having the same issue. So I just downloaded the app, not going through Roku, so far no issues.

0 Kudos
Pkathleen63
Binge Watcher

@Tony62.I was having same issue, canceled that, and just downloaded the app from the store. Not going through roku, and haven't had any issues..

0 Kudos