Thanks for reaching out to the Roku Community.
You can easily reorder your channels on your Roku device by using the "move channel" feature. Use the instructions below if you wish to move the channel to a new location on your Home screen.
- Press Home on your Roku remote
- Press OK or the right button on the directional pad to access your channel list. The directional pad is plus-shaped and is in the center of your Roku remote.
- Using the directional pad, highlight the channel tile you wish to move
- Press Star on your remote to open the Options menu
- Select Move channel
- Move the channel and press OK on your remote when you are satisfied with the new location
You may also refer to this link: How to move channels on your Roku streaming device
If you have any further questions or need more assistance, please don't hesitate to reach out to us.