Channels & viewing

Are your Roku channels not working? Find troubleshooting tips for adding/removing channels, logging in, authentication, activation, playback issues, and more.
cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
RokuMary-F
Community Moderator
Community Moderator

Re: Britbox crashing to home screen

tHi @Annp1,

Welcome to the Roku Community!

We would be happy to look at what we can do to help you to make sure we are providing the best streaming experience. 

Here are a few questions here to better understand what you're experiencing:

• When did this issue first start occurring?
  • What kind of issue are you experiencing?
  • Does the issue only occur on a specific channel or all channels on your Roku device?
  • Are you being prompted with an error message?
  • What troubleshooting steps have you taken so far to try to resolve the issue?

We look forward to hearing from you and looking closely into this issue. Thank you!

Best regards,
Mary

Mary F.
Roku Community Moderator
0 Kudos
choccove
Reel Rookie

Re: Britbox crashing to home screen

I’ve been emailing back and forth with BritBox at least since April 2023, it’s now the end of August. Each month I check in with them for an update and every time got some variation of:

•  this is an issue on our (BritBox) end
  •  we (BritBox) are aware of the issue and have already identified the did and will be rolling it out soon.

Directly quoting from them in early April:

Thanks for reporting this issue to us; our tech team is aware of Roku bounce-back issue. The good news is we’ve found what’s causing the issue, and we’re currently working on the fix. 

The fix will be implemented in a BritBox app update on your device, so please ensure your app is up to date in the coming weeks

Once a month since early April i get some variation of the above. 

0 Kudos