Channels & viewing

Are your Roku channels not working? Find troubleshooting tips for adding/removing channels, logging in, authentication, activation, playback issues, and more.
cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
K1lroy
Channel Surfer

issues with VUDU playback on roku

issues started with VUDU playback a couple days ago most of my recent purchases show a garbled green screen... anyone else having this problem?

Labels (1)
0 Kudos
6 REPLIES 6
Teran87
Reel Rookie

Re: issues with VUDU playback on roku

I am also having this problem and can’t seem to find any other mention of it online, and thus no solution either, which is quite upsetting as vudu is the primary reason I bought and use my roku

0 Kudos
Teran87
Reel Rookie

Further info that may be helpful in some way I have two roku in my house, both at same level of internet connection and it is only one of the roku that is doing this, I’ve tried all the troubleshooting steps (deleting app resetting roku and reinstalling, unplugging roku plugging back in etc) with no results 

0 Kudos
K1lroy
Channel Surfer

YES I JUST GOT AN EMAIL FROM THEM TELLING ME TO GO THROUGH THIS PROCESS.. SPENT THE LAST 35 MINUTES AND STILL NO RESULTS...  JUST STARTED OUT OF THE BLUE... 3.5 DAYS AGO CHECKED ROKU AND THERE WASNT AN UPDATE OTHER THAN HAVING TO AGREE TO THEIR NEW POLICY 

0 Kudos
K1lroy
Channel Surfer

PROBLEM JUST STARTED OUT OF THE BLUE, I HAVE A ROKU ULTRA STARTED 3.5 DAYS AGO

CHECKED ROKU AND THERE WASNT AN UPDATE OTHER THAN HAVING TO AGREE TO THEIR NEW POLICY 

0 Kudos
K1lroy
Channel Surfer

BTW what model roku is giving you trouble

0 Kudos
K1lroy
Channel Surfer

0 Kudos