Channels & viewing

Are your Roku channels not working? Find troubleshooting tips for adding/removing channels, logging in, authentication, activation, playback issues, and more.
cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Rojhais
Reel Rookie

iQIYI keeps kicking back to home screen

Jump to solution

Whenever I take any action on the iQIYI channel on my ROKU device, i.e. selecting search or my account or an actual show it kicks me back to the ROKU home screen. Any tips on how to solve?

0 Kudos
1 Solution

Accepted Solutions
RokuCarly
Community Moderator
Community Moderator

Re: iQIYI keeps kicking back to home screen

Jump to solution

Hi @Rojhais.

Welcome to the Roku Community!

This is not the experience we want you to have regarding the iQIYI channel being inaccessible on your Roku streaming device. No worries, we're here to find you the best resolution.

Have you tried to remove the channel, reboot your system and add the channel back again? If not, follow these steps:

• Remove the channel: Home >  Move to the right and highlight the channel you wish to remove > Press Star on your remote to open the Options menu > Remove channel
  • Reboot your system: Home > Settings > System > Power > System restart
  • Add the channel: Home > select Store > select Channels > Add channel

Let us know how it goes and we'd be more than happy to help you further.

All the best,

Carly

Carly Y.
Roku Community Moderator

View solution in original post

0 Kudos
4 REPLIES 4
RokuCarly
Community Moderator
Community Moderator

Jump to solution

Hi @Rojhais.

Welcome to the Roku Community!

This is not the experience we want you to have regarding the iQIYI channel being inaccessible on your Roku streaming device. No worries, we're here to find you the best resolution.

Have you tried to remove the channel, reboot your system and add the channel back again? If not, follow these steps:

• Remove the channel: Home >  Move to the right and highlight the channel you wish to remove > Press Star on your remote to open the Options menu > Remove channel
  • Reboot your system: Home > Settings > System > Power > System restart
  • Add the channel: Home > select Store > select Channels > Add channel

Let us know how it goes and we'd be more than happy to help you further.

All the best,

Carly

Carly Y.
Roku Community Moderator
0 Kudos
Justktbby

Jump to solution

I’m also experiencing the same issue , I have also tried the troubleshooting steps and the issue is still not resolved. Any further tips ? 

0 Kudos
RokuArjiemar
Community Moderator
Community Moderator

Jump to solution

Hi! @Justktbby,

Thank you for reaching out to the Roku Community! 

We apologize that you are currently experiencing issues with the IQIYI channel. After reviewing the troubleshooting steps and verifying that your Roku device is up-to-date and that all other channels are functioning properly, it is necessary to contact the channel publisher directly for additional assistance. Please reach out to them and inform them of the troubleshooting steps you have already taken with us. 

Kindly keep us informed of any updates, and we will be happy to provide further assistance. We eagerly await your response.

Thanks,

Arjiemar

Arjiemar
Roku Community Moderator
0 Kudos
MEDA
Reel Rookie

Jump to solution

This is happening more and more often to me too. I've tried the troubleshooting options to no avail. It happens more often on my roku tv vs the roku stick. I'm not sure it's a roku issue or, in my uneducated non techy opinion, i feel its more of an IQIYI issue. The app is, at best, clunky even when working correctly or somewhat correctly.

If anyone comes up with a solution please share 🙂

0 Kudos
Need Assistance?
Welcome to the Roku Community! Feel free to search our Community for answers or post your question to get help.

Become a Roku Streaming Expert!

Share your expertise, help fellow streamers, and unlock exclusive rewards as part of the Roku Community. Learn more.