Channels & viewing

Are your Roku channels not working? Find troubleshooting tips for adding/removing channels, logging in, authentication, activation, playback issues, and more.
cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
SmokingJoe
Roku Guru

fix my local antenna tv app

Why are roku channels showing up in my antenna tv app? I want my local channels only. This is crazy. 

3 REPLIES 3
CitzenCain
Streaming Star

Re: fix my local antenna tv app

They just can't seem to resist screwing with the channel guide can they ? Once again to get to my over the air channels I am force to scroll past  500 **bleep** streaming channels, channels I have absolutely no interest in seeing.

Clinking the "Hide Streaming channels" option no longer works. Since this seems to happen every 2 years I get the distinct feeling Roku is trying to ram their channel down my throat whether I like it or not.

beantownsouth
Reel Rookie

And here we go again. Why do they constantly do this? How many threads are there showing every ones distaste, for having to scroll through all the Roku streaming channels, just to get to their OWN antenna! Wake up Roku, nobody likes the channels setup this way. 

And yes, we DO watch the Roku Live TV app a lot. We just prefer it to stay as an app, instead of force feeding it to us.

SmokingJoe
Roku Guru

Finally! My antenna app is working the right way. No more ROKU channels showing. I really shouldn't hold my breath! 

Need Assistance?
Welcome to the Roku Community! Feel free to search our Community for answers or post your question to get help.

Become a Roku Streaming Expert!

Share your expertise, help fellow streamers, and unlock exclusive rewards as part of the Roku Community. Learn more.