Channels & viewing

Are your Roku channels not working? Find troubleshooting tips for adding/removing channels, logging in, authentication, activation, playback issues, and more.
cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
proximajoe

antenna channel guide wrong

I have a TCL model 55s421. Channel guide for local antenna is wrong for most of the channels, but when changing channels it shows the correct information splash. I've tried changing zip code, rescanning, erase and scan, and factory resetting.

Also, it's missing subchannels, ie it finds 7.1 and 7.3 but not 7.2 (the channel I watch). Wish there was a manual add feature. 

0 Kudos
1 REPLY 1
RokuJohnB
Community Moderator
Community Moderator

Re: antenna channel guide wrong

Hi @proximajoe,

From the Roku Community, greetings!

We understand you're having a problem with your antenna channels being missing. We're happy to help you. Please be advised that weak signals can result in missing channels. If possible, try adjusting the antenna or cable setup to improve signal reception.

We hope this is helpful; kindly let us know how it turns out.

Kind regards,
John

John
Roku Community Moderator
0 Kudos
Need Assistance?
Welcome to the Roku Community! Feel free to search our Community for answers or post your question to get help.

Become a Roku Streaming Expert!

Share your expertise, help fellow streamers, and unlock exclusive rewards as part of the Roku Community. Learn more.