Channels & viewing

Are your Roku channels not working? Find troubleshooting tips for adding/removing channels, logging in, authentication, activation, playback issues, and more.
cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Lebow0716

Zeus channel paid for but i can’t watch anything

Paid for the Zeus channel but it isn’t letting me watch anything 

0 Kudos
12 REPLIES 12
RokuKariza-D
Roku Guru

Re: Zeus channel paid for but i can’t watch anything

Hi @Lebow0716

Thanks for reaching out here in the Community!

Could you tell us specifically what happens when you launch the channel on your Roku? Do you receive any error code or message? 

Please let us know and we'll assist you from there.

All the best,
Kariza

Kariza D.
Roku Forum Moderator
0 Kudos
CBall
Reel Rookie

I am having the same issue. I paid for Zeus channel and now all the episodes are locked after a month. I’ve cancelled but I’m already prepaid for the month. I want my money back or fix this. All of their content is locked

RokuKariza-D
Roku Guru

Hello @CBall

Thanks for the post.

In some cases, removing the channel and then re-installing it may help. To ensure the process is successful, follow the steps below making sure you restart your Roku device before adding the channel again.

1. Remove the channel: Highlight the channel tile on your home screen and press Star to open the Options menu. Select Remove channel and confirm.

• Note: If you are removing a subscription channel billed to your Roku account, you must cancel the subscription before you see the Remove channel option. For help identifying this type of subscription channel, read the detailed article about removing a channel.

2. Restart your Roku device: Navigate to Settings > System Power. (If you do not see a Power submenu, skip to the next step.) > System Restart.
  3. Re-install the channel: After your Roku device restarts, visit the Roku Channel Store and add the channel again.

• Note: If you are adding a subscription channel billed to your Roku account, you will need to resubscribe.

Let us know how it goes!

All the best,
Kariza

Kariza D.
Roku Forum Moderator
CBall
Reel Rookie

I figured it out. I was signed out of the app on roku. I didn’t need to install and uninstall. 

MsScorpio
Reel Rookie

Worked!!! Thnx so much. I have been trying all day.

0 Kudos
VandaJones

Im having the same problem and I did all the steps they took my payment and I still can’t watch 

0 Kudos
VandaJones

Im having the same problem and I did all the steps they took my payment and I still can’t watch it’s all locked 

0 Kudos
HDMIGuy
Roku Guru

@VandaJones  Tell us exactly what steps you took.  I did all the steps is not enough information.  What steps?

0 Kudos
Bnicole22

I have unsubsidized from zeus, removed the channel. Went into system settings restarted device. Made sure all zeus accounts were logged out. Restarted device. Re downloaded zeus, tried to log in or either restore purchase but still doesn't recognize my account. 

0 Kudos