Channels & viewing

Are your Roku channels not working? Find troubleshooting tips for adding/removing channels, logging in, authentication, activation, playback issues, and more.
cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Vivekbss
Reel Rookie

ZEE5 not opening on streaming stick model3820r2

ZEE5 not opening on streaming stick model3820r2

already tried remove app, followed by restart then re-add app

rest of the apps working fine and network is great too 

0 Kudos
3 REPLIES 3
RokuArjiemar
Community Moderator
Community Moderator

Re: ZEE5 not opening on streaming stick model3820r2

Hello! @Vivekbss 

A friendly welcome from the Roku Community!

Thanks for reaching out to us about ZEE5. We're pleased to assist.

• Is this the first time you have experienced this issue?
  • Is your Roku device up to date? Settings > System > Software update >Check Now
  • Please try to perform a manual restart. Settings > System > Power. If you do not see a Power submenu, skip to the next step. System restart.

Please keep us posted on what you find out; we will happily continue assisting you further. We look forward to hearing back from you.

Thanks,

Arjiemar

Arjiemar
Roku Community Moderator
0 Kudos
Vivekbss
Reel Rookie

Thanks for your reply, yes this is the first time I have experienced this issue, this is happening on all three Roku streaming sticks. It just started recently 3-4 days ago. I have already tried updates for Roku and zee 5, also manual restarting too. I tried different home internet too(my friends house) same issue

0 Kudos
RokuTakashi
Community Moderator
Community Moderator

Thanks for keeping us posted, @Vivekbss

We recommend reaching out to the channel provider's support directly since it seems like there might've been a need for an update with the channel. Most channels on Roku are maintained and developed by the channel providers themselves.

We hope for your understanding regarding this matter.

All the best,
Kash

Takashi O.
Roku Community Moderator
0 Kudos
Need Assistance?
Welcome to the Roku Community! Feel free to search our Community for answers or post your question to get help.

Become a Roku Streaming Expert!

Share your expertise, help fellow streamers, and unlock exclusive rewards as part of the Roku Community. Learn more.