Channels & viewing

Are your Roku channels not working? Find troubleshooting tips for adding/removing channels, logging in, authentication, activation, playback issues, and more.
cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
ddavis538
Reel Rookie

Re: Youtube English Audio unavailable with surround sound 5.1

I followed your instructions, and it did not help. Let me add that it isn't doing this with all movies or videos, only with certain ones (like Jurassic Park). I have the entire trilogy, and it doesn't have this issue with Lost World: Jurassic Park, only the first one, but it never has this issue before.

0 Kudos
Hawkwingate
Reel Rookie

I deleted it and reinstalled and checked for updates and the only thing that fixes it is to turn off the surround sound feature on YouTube. It only does this on my one Roku tv and one other all the rest works as they should. The movie 65 is the one it does this that we tried to watch. 

0 Kudos
Hawkwingate
Reel Rookie

I turned off the surround option on YouTube and it worked like it should. The movie we watched was the new one 65. 

0 Kudos
RokuNimfa-C
Retired Moderator

@ddavis538

Thanks for following up. 

We suggest reaching out to Youtube support directly to report the issue and for further help. Channels on Roku are maintained by the channel developer themselves. There's likely an issue within the channel that needs to be addressed with an update from the channel developer.

You can reach them here: Youtube Support 

Regards,
Nimfa

0 Kudos