Channels & viewing

Are your Roku channels not working? Find troubleshooting tips for adding/removing channels, logging in, authentication, activation, playback issues, and more.
cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Avkasun

YouTubeTV keeps signing out on Roku device

Jump to solution

I tried this. It didn’t work. I have this problem on all 3 of my tvs so it clearly is not the television or the device itself.

Labels (1)
0 Kudos
1 Solution

Accepted Solutions
RokuCarly
Community Moderator
Community Moderator

Re: YouTubeTV keeps signing out on Roku device

Jump to solution

Warm greetings here in the Roku Community, @Avkasun!

Thanks for bringing this to our attention. We're happy to assist you in contacting the right support regarding the account issues you're currently experiencing with the YouTube channel.

In cases like this, it would be highly effective to directly raise your concern to the channel provider themselves as they maintain and update their channel on the Roku streaming platform. Please be advised that the majority of content on the Roku platform comes from streaming channels maintained and updated independently by the channel's provider.

You may contact them here: YouTube channel support

Best regards,
Carly

Carly Y.
Roku Community Moderator

View solution in original post

0 Kudos
2 REPLIES 2
RokuCarly
Community Moderator
Community Moderator

Jump to solution

Warm greetings here in the Roku Community, @Avkasun!

Thanks for bringing this to our attention. We're happy to assist you in contacting the right support regarding the account issues you're currently experiencing with the YouTube channel.

In cases like this, it would be highly effective to directly raise your concern to the channel provider themselves as they maintain and update their channel on the Roku streaming platform. Please be advised that the majority of content on the Roku platform comes from streaming channels maintained and updated independently by the channel's provider.

You may contact them here: YouTube channel support

Best regards,
Carly

Carly Y.
Roku Community Moderator
0 Kudos
mkenne2

Jump to solution

Come on folks, I have tride several times you resolution to fix this and it does not last. The YoutubeTV app does not sing out on anyother divice I use to access it. Do you have a real fix or is this just AI responding to the mutiple folks that are having the same problem?

0 Kudos