Channels & viewing

Are your Roku channels not working? Find troubleshooting tips for adding/removing channels, logging in, authentication, activation, playback issues, and more.
cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Glenir1991

Re: YouTube TV appearance problem

Jump to solution
0 Kudos
Glenir1991

Jump to solution
0 Kudos
Glenir1991

Jump to solution
0 Kudos
ren0901
Reel Rookie

Re: YouTube TV appearance problem - update 15 May 24

Jump to solution

Janadee, thanks for the reply but didn't want to go through the hassle as I've read the thread and the suggestion is a canned response that doesn't work

That said, YT seemingly self-repaired today (I've made no changes to Roku settings or the network, which is Xfinity 800 GB connected via ethernet) - it's back to broadcasting in high-def. Hopefully, other users can report similar improvement

fyi, I'm using a TCL-TV running RokuTV software. The stand-alone Roku 4K box connected to a Samsung TV is also back broadcasting in high-def

0 Kudos
scriptatious
Channel Surfer

Jump to solution

No change here. Still same pixelated screen as I reported a few weeks ago.

0 Kudos
Hedgey
Reel Rookie

Jump to solution

All my Roku devices still have problems on home screen on YTTV. Please fix problem is now months old...

ren0901
Reel Rookie

Jump to solution

Don't know if this info will help -

- on the TCL running Roku software: the YT version is 2.20 - build 11005159 while the Roku software is version 12.5.5 - build 4174 (last updated 17 Jan 24)

- on the 4K stand-alone Roku: the YT version is 2.23 - build 115025174 while the Roku software is version 13.0.0 - build 24056 (last updated 14 May 24)

0 Kudos
amazonjake
Channel Surfer

Jump to solution

Same here.  Reported the problem weeks ago.  Still no solution.  Still pixelated on home screen. 

amazonjake
Channel Surfer

Jump to solution

Reported this problem weeks ago. Still no solution. Still pixelated on home screen.

Jumpin_Jack
Reel Rookie

Jump to solution

My YouTube TV seems to be working correctly on my Roku Streambar now that my player has updated to Roku software version 13.0.

0 Kudos
Need Assistance?
Welcome to the Roku Community! Feel free to search our Community for answers or post your question to get help.

Become a Roku Streaming Expert!

Share your expertise, help fellow streamers, and unlock exclusive rewards as part of the Roku Community. Learn more.