Channels & viewing

Are your Roku channels not working? Find troubleshooting tips for adding/removing channels, logging in, authentication, activation, playback issues, and more.
cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Alex15

Re: Youtube - No longer able to search

Jump to solution

The suggestion you made to go to settings power etc did nothing

Ello2022
Roku Guru

Re: Youtube not able to search and log in

Jump to solution

Please read. Everyone is having the issue. It’s not Roku. 

https://downdetector.com/status/youtube/

Ello2022
Roku Guru

Jump to solution
hkb11001

Re: YouTube Sidebar Not Showing, And I Can't Sign In

Jump to solution

Same

OwnerofDevices
Roku Guru

Re: Youtube app login screen and menu missing

Jump to solution

This has to be a google issue. The same thing is happening on my Windows 11 laptop and on my Android 12 phone. 

raev

YouTube errors, missing menu despite troubleshooting

Jump to solution

Was in the middle of watching a video on YouTube, got a network error. Went to Roku main menu, ran network check, network good. Verified network working on other channels, devices. Tried YouTube again, now no login screen or menu, network error repeated. System restart, problems repeated. Checked for update to YouTube channel, updated. Repeated previous troubleshooting, problems persist. Can use YouTube app on phone to search and play videos on TV but no search, menu, etc within the Roku YouTube channel. 

DaisyM
Reel Rookie

Jump to solution

I can't even log in after I removed the channel from roku and reinstalling it like everyone is advising you do. No search no side bar and no way to log in at all.

ekryss
Reel Rookie

Jump to solution

app still broken after trying all the troubleshooting tips from deleting to restarting TV, modem, router etc. 

RoseFox81

Re: YouTube errors, missing menu despite troubleshooting

Jump to solution

Same here on Roku Ultra.

dmvterry

MY YOUTUBE TV WON'T CONNECT OR LET ME SIGN IN. OLDER TV?

Jump to solution

I cannot connect to my YouTube on my ROKU format.  All my other apps work.   Is it because tv is about 12 years old or I need updates etc?