Channels & viewing

Are your Roku channels not working? Find troubleshooting tips for adding/removing channels, logging in, authentication, activation, playback issues, and more.
cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Mb21
Reel Rookie

You have exceeded your account time limits for this service. Fox Sports.

This problem has gone from bad to horrible. Used to get "timed out" on Fox Sports after 10 minutes. Now get "timed out" after 5 minutes. I have a cable subscription. I have a Fox sports account. I've tried your "fixes". NEVER happens on any other channel. NEVER happens on my Firestick. Ridiculous you still have not fixed this problem and let it get worse. 

0 Kudos
4 REPLIES 4
RokuNimfa-C
Retired Moderator

Re: You have exceeded your account time limits for this service. Fox Sports.

Hi @Mb21

Thanks for posting in the Roku Community!

Have you tried to remove the channel and see if it helps? You can remove the affected channel and re-install it. To ensure the process is successful, restart your device before adding the channel back in. We would recommend doing this from the Settings menu by navigating to Settings > System > Power (If you do not see a Power submenu, skip to the next step.) > System restart.

For detailed instructions, refer to this Support link: How do I resolve channel playback issues?

Keep us posted on how it goes. 

Regards, 
Nimfa

0 Kudos
makaiguy
Community Streaming Expert

@Mb21-

In the Fox Sports channel app, go to Settings in the top row of the home screen.

Sign into your tv provider account.   If it shows you already signed in to your tv provider account, try signing out then back in to reset this account.

I find I have to do this occasionally.

While there, you may want to log into your Fox Sports account so your settings sync across all devices you use to access Fox Sports.  I find I have to renew this once in a while too.

I suppose this is Fox's way of making sure you're not still using credentials from accounts that are no longer active.

Roku Community Streaming Expert
I am not a Roku employee, only a user like you.  Please, no support questions via private message -- post them publicly to the Community where others may benefit as well.
If this post solves your problem please help others find this answer by clicking "Accept as Solution.".

Ultra 4800 | Streaming Stick 4K+ 3821 | TCL Roku TV 43S245/C107X
0 Kudos
Mb21
Reel Rookie

I've done all the fixes multiple times. Problems only got worse. Switched to the firestick that never had any issues.

0 Kudos
Mb21
Reel Rookie

Thanks. I've done all the fixes multiple times. Switched to the firestick that I never had problems with. Roku knows it's their issue but refuses to fix it.  

0 Kudos