Channels & viewing

Are your Roku channels not working? Find troubleshooting tips for adding/removing channels, logging in, authentication, activation, playback issues, and more.
cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
NoviceFPS
Reel Rookie

Will roku channel be available in ireland

Hello.

I just bought a roku express 4K streaming player . But I live in ireland and it said that the roku channel is not available here. Will it ever be available here. I'm looking for ginx esports tv, I think it is available on roku.

0 Kudos
4 REPLIES 4
DBDukes
Community Streaming Expert

Re: Will roku channel be available in ireland

@NoviceFPS 

A search of the GINX Website shows nothing about Roku. That would seem to indicate they don't have an app.

I've found nothing to indicate they have apps for any streaming platform, but rather, offer online content only through their Website.

And nothing whatsoever about their content being available on Roku Channel.

DBDukes
Roku Community Streaming Expert
Note: I am not a Roku employee.

If this post solves your problem please help others find this answer and click "Accept as Solution."

0 Kudos
NoviceFPS
Reel Rookie

@DBDukes 

If you go to ginx  website,click hamburger menu, select about and scroll down to paragraph that says click "here" to see what option you want to watch ginx on. It does show an option for roku and 3 other options to watch it on.

0 Kudos
DBDukes

@NoviceFPS 

I see that now. Thanks.

The USA listing only offers FilmOn as the way to watch here.

However, you're in Ireland, right? There is no Ireland entry. There is a UK entry (not gonna get into the politics of that), and that shows only Sky Ch433. So if there's a way of getting Sky in your region, Roku or otherwise, that's your option. If not, then it's not available apart from the Website.

DBDukes
Note: I am not a Roku employee.

If this post solves your problem please help others find this answer and click "Accept as Solution."

0 Kudos
makaiguy

This sounds like a situation where it would be best getting information straight from the source.

GINX Contact-Us page: https://www.ginx.tv/en/contact-us

I am not a Roku employee, only a user like you.  Please, no support questions via private message -- post them publicly to the Community where others may benefit as well.
If this post solves your problem please help others find this answer by clicking "Accept as Solution.".

Ultra 4800 | Streaming Stick 4K+ 3821 | TCL Roku TV 43S245/C107X