Channels & viewing

Are your Roku channels not working? Find troubleshooting tips for adding/removing channels, logging in, authentication, activation, playback issues, and more.
cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Game Show Network Problems

I have been able to watch Game Show Network for several months until 3 days ago.  It doesn't seem to load.  All i get is a spinning white circle and the word loading forever. Any ideas?

0 Kudos
3 REPLIES 3
RokuKarla
Retired Moderator

Re: Game Show Network Problems

Hello @Teacher1005

We appreciate your contact!

We would recommend removing the channel from the Roku home screen by navigating to the channel tile, pressing the * key on your remote, and choosing 'Remove channel'. Then restart your device from Settings>System>System restart. Once your player starts up again, add the channel back once more. To help troubleshoot the issue further, follow this link: How to resolve a channel playback issue 

Hope you'll find this information useful. Let us know in case you've still got any questions.

Regards,
Karla

0 Kudos
tradklime

I am having the same issue. I followed the directions you posted but it did not resolve the issue.

makaiguy
Community Streaming Expert

@Teacher1005, @tradklime --

The Roku Remove/Restart/Reinstall procedure assures you have a clean install of the current Roku-compatible version of the channel app as provided to Roku by Game Show Network.

If the current version as supplied to Roku is defective, Game Show Network will need to fix it and provide an update to Roku.

Game Show Network contact page: https://www.gameshownetwork.com/contact

Roku Community Streaming Expert
I am not a Roku employee, only a user like you.  Please, no support questions via private message -- post them publicly to the Community where others may benefit as well.
If this post solves your problem please help others find this answer by clicking "Accept as Solution.".

Ultra 4800 | Streaming Stick 4K+ 3821 | TCL Roku TV 43S245/C107X
0 Kudos
Need Assistance?
Welcome to the Roku Community! Feel free to search our Community for answers or post your question to get help.

Become a Roku Streaming Expert!

Share your expertise, help fellow streamers, and unlock exclusive rewards as part of the Roku Community. Learn more.