Channels & viewing

Are your Roku channels not working? Find troubleshooting tips for adding/removing channels, logging in, authentication, activation, playback issues, and more.
cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Re: Is anyone else have trouble accessing NewMax+ after paying for it

Jump to solution

Yes and I am not happy!  I can't find Newsmax Plus on my Roku but it's fine on my phone and laptop which is jot where I want to watch it.  How do we add Newsmax Plus channel?

neenerbuns
Reel Rookie

Re: Will Roku carry Newsmax Plus?

Jump to solution

I was a little upset too about having to pay. It's only $5 though and the fact that they are a growing company with more and more people watching is a good thing. They are broadcasting the truth about the crazy mess we are in and feeds us information that is sound and logical. Not an agenda where all the liberal stations say the same lines in-step with each other. I'm happy for Newsmax and their continued growth and outreach. It's good for the country.

Nlacy

Jump to solution

I was able to sign in on my phone at newsmaxtv.com and then AirPlay it to my TV, but won’t continue the subscription after the 15 day freebie if they don’t offer a Roku app. C’mon Newsmax! 

Pwpyle

Jump to solution

I will try that process. When I went to the regular channel on Roku this morning it was changed, it wasn't the live news, it was some radio talk show host! And if I tried one of the programs they were the pre-recorded shows.

0 Kudos
CJ46

Jump to solution

Thanks for the link. Maybe if we all email them, they'll get this app up and running for TV.

atc98092
Community Streaming Expert

Re: Is anyone else have trouble accessing NewMax+ after paying for it

Jump to solution

@nancyahenderson please read the posts above. Newsmax has stated they will have an updated app available by tomorrow. They messed up their changeover to a paid service and did not have everything ready to go when they flipped the switch. 

Dan

Roku Community Streaming Expert

Help others find this answer and click "Accept as Solution."
If you appreciate my answer, maybe give me a Kudo.

I am not a Roku employee, just another user.
0 Kudos
Lgaytan57

Jump to solution

I signed up today as well and can't find it anywhere on my smart TV, roku etc. Only able to see it on my mobile, android. 

0 Kudos
Waylonwp17
Binge Watcher

Jump to solution

I signed up today for Newsmaxplus but cant get it on mt TV. shows up on my computer and android I dont know what to do. Thanlks for your help

0 Kudos

Jump to solution

I think we've talked this one out...let's give Newsmax the day to get their app together. 

Waylonwp17
Binge Watcher

Jump to solution

is Newsmax.plus going to be on sling? because I have that.

0 Kudos