Channels & viewing

Are your Roku channels not working? Find troubleshooting tips for adding/removing channels, logging in, authentication, activation, playback issues, and more.
cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Colsme2

Re: Will Roku carry Newsmax Plus?

Jump to solution

Newsmax Plus left people hanging, I watch Greta everyday and yesterday was the first time I heard about the subscription change. Roku doesn't have the app, so I wonder if they had 24 hours to come up with a plan too.

Knight31
Channel Surfer

Jump to solution

It's just showing the lame shows like Wendy Bell and many others I never seen 

Takthis
Reel Rookie

Re: Newsmax plus app missing potssible due to contract dispute (?)

Jump to solution

Well Roku needs to get this RESOLVED ASAP. Just like any of my other apps I pay for on ROKU, my Newsmax Plus needs to be available. Or an update. Right now its crickets from Roku. And this is unacceptable to millions of us Newsmax viewers. Unless roku has gone woke and is blocking Newsmax Plus??? We need to hear from a Roku agent. ASAP

Jlv

Jump to solution

Download newsmaxtv and sign in it does work on phone tablet and computer but not my Roku TVs they need to fix that Roku does question is do they not want the truth or do they love listening and promoting the lies thru fake news!!!

Re: Is anyone else have trouble accessing NewMax+ after paying for it

Jump to solution

Yes. I have emailed, but have not heard back. The Romu app has no apparent way to login.

atc98092
Community Streaming Expert

Re: Is anyone else have trouble accessing NewMax+ after paying for it

Jump to solution

@S357 wrote:

Yes and Roku nor Newsmax have responded

Newsmax has responded, saying they will have a new app available tomorrow. Roku has nothing to respond about. They don't create or support the apps for other providers. They simply provide the platform for others to offer their services. 

Dan

Roku Community Streaming Expert

Help others find this answer and click "Accept as Solution."
If you appreciate my answer, maybe give me a Kudo.

I am not a Roku employee, just another user.
atc98092
Community Streaming Expert

Jump to solution

@Jlv wrote:

but not my Roku TVs they need to fix that Roku does question is do they not want the truth or do they love listening and promoting the lies thru fake news!!!

Stop with the conspiracy nonsense. Roku has nothing to do with this issue. Newsmax switched to a paid service this morning, and they did not have their updated Roku app ready to go when they switched. That's all on Newsmax. Roku has no ability (or desire) to fix apps that don't work correctly. The channel/app provider has sole control and responsibility for making it work. 

Dan

Roku Community Streaming Expert

Help others find this answer and click "Accept as Solution."
If you appreciate my answer, maybe give me a Kudo.

I am not a Roku employee, just another user.
twodogs2Kids
Channel Surfer

Jump to solution

I'm with you!!

0 Kudos
Debs3

Jump to solution

How do you remove an app from the roku. I use to be able to but after they updated it I can't find a way to remove them. 

0 Kudos
DonnaM
Roku Guru

Jump to solution

I posted a number of times earlier that I spoke directly with Newsmax. The ROKU Newsmax APP will be updated tomorrow. She said that when I log into Newsmax tomorrow, it will ask to "log in" with my new subscription. It will still be called Newsmax. Please pass the word along!!!!!

Need Assistance?
Welcome to the Roku Community! Feel free to search our Community for answers or post your question to get help.

Become a Roku Streaming Expert!

Share your expertise, help fellow streamers, and unlock exclusive rewards as part of the Roku Community. Learn more.