Channels & viewing

Are your Roku channels not working? Find troubleshooting tips for adding/removing channels, logging in, authentication, activation, playback issues, and more.
cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Anonymous
Not applicable

Re: Why is Newsmax+ not on Roku TV

Jump to solution

@Dlb1230 

newsmax needs to supply it. So, I'd suggest contacting them.

DonnaM
Roku Guru

Re: Why is Newsmax+ not on Roku TV

Jump to solution

I posted a number of times yesterday that I spoke directly with Newsmax. They said "The ROKU Newsmax APP will be updated tomorrow (Thurs). She said that when I log into Newsmax tomorrow, it will ask to "log in" with my new subscription. It will still be called Newsmax".   WELL, here it is, the next day and no APP.  I will be calling again.  I suggest everyone call 1-800-485-4350

0 Kudos
Tammylynm

Will Roku make available the NewsMax+ app?

Jump to solution

Pretty frustrating to read posts about NewsMax being in the channel lineup but not Plus. Then to see a reply from Roku stating its the NewsMax Co. Fault. No it isnt. Everyone comprehends that NewsMax needed to become a pay service. Thats fine we've paid. Roku is refusing to offer the proper app so we can use it like all the other apps we pay for. So... when does Roku plan to offer the proper version of NewsMax? NEWSMAX+

0 Kudos
BSS

Re: Is Roku going to carry Newsmax Plus?

Jump to solution

I just did an update on the Roku/Newsmax channel and I’m now getting the NewsPlus. I hope this helps. 

TamSimon
Channel Surfer

Jump to solution

Thank you!!! I tried this morning and the app would not update. I just tried it now and it all works on my TV now.
Thanks again for alerting us!

SirRen
Channel Surfer

Jump to solution

I posted on Social Media to Newsmax and informed them all the platforms they do not have access. I even told them a solution. They just responded stating an update this afternoon should allow us to actually log into the Newsmax App. So there is not really a NewsmaxPlus app, its the current app, but you just will have to log into it, and that is saying you are subscribed to Newsmax Plus on NewsmaxPlus.com, hope this helps the community.

Tracey_Jo

Jump to solution

Thanks for the information. I updated ROKU and “oops there it is” yay!! Been missing all my shows for two days now. Thanks again!

0 Kudos
Llhopkins
Channel Surfer

Jump to solution

I did a software system update and now getting newsmaxplus 

csmelton
Channel Surfer

Re: Do we have an updated app for Newsmax on Roku?!

Jump to solution

YES!!!!
I was able to get Newsmax+ on my Roku!

I just had to update my Roku.

Here’s a link if you need help updating your Roku System Settings:

https://thecomputerguy.co/how-to-get-newsmax-on-roku/

Yeah!!!

0 Kudos
RPC

Newsmax Plus is not available on Roku TV

Jump to solution

I purchased the annual subscription of $49.99 for Newsmax Plus. As advertised it can be found on Roku TV. This is not true. I tried contacting Newsmax customer service via phone and email with no response. Maybe Newsmax has gone woke. They kick off Newsmax plus with very short notice and very poor explanation on how to connect. Do not recommend.

t

0 Kudos
Need Assistance?
Welcome to the Roku Community! Feel free to search our Community for answers or post your question to get help.

Become a Roku Streaming Expert!

Share your expertise, help fellow streamers, and unlock exclusive rewards as part of the Roku Community. Learn more.