Channels & viewing

Are your Roku channels not working? Find troubleshooting tips for adding/removing channels, logging in, authentication, activation, playback issues, and more.
cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
renojim
Community Streaming Expert

Re: Where do I find Newsmax +?

Jump to solution

Roku has little to nothing to do with it.  Newsmax dropped the ball.  From the numerous threads about this, it's pretty clear that it's coming soon.

Roku Community Streaming Expert

Help others find this answer and click "Accept as Solution."
If you appreciate my answer, maybe give me a Kudo.

I am not a Roku employee.
smith273

Re: Will Roku carry Newsmax Plus?

Jump to solution

I paid for newsmax plus. Where is the **bleep** app on roku?

DonnaM
Roku Guru

Jump to solution

YES.  I posted a number of times earlier that I spoke directly with Newsmax.  The ROKU Newsmax APP will be updated tomorrow.  She said that when I log into Newsmax tomorrow, it will ask to "log in" with my new subscription.  It will still be called Newsmax.   Please pass the word along!!!!! 

aguardo

Jump to solution

Tried it. It still doesn't work. I don't know which others have tried it and it worked for them. I uninstalled reset roku tv and then reinstalled the app. When you press on it is spins and then comes back to the same page. No place to enter subscription.

DonnaM
Roku Guru

Jump to solution

I posted a number of times earlier that I spoke directly with Newsmax.  The ROKU Newsmax APP will be updated tomorrow.  She said that when I log into Newsmax tomorrow, it will ask to "log in" with my new subscription.  It will still be called Newsmax.   Please pass the word along!!!!! 

DonnaM
Roku Guru

Re: Is anyone else have trouble accessing NewMax+ after paying for it

Jump to solution

I posted a number of times earlier that I spoke directly with Newsmax.  The ROKU Newsmax APP will be updated tomorrow.  She said that when I log into Newsmax tomorrow, it will ask to "log in" with my new subscription.  It will still be called Newsmax.   Please pass the word along!!!!! 

Ccdiv87

Jump to solution

At newsmaxtv.com on the web browser

atc98092
Community Streaming Expert

Jump to solution

@mew2023 wrote:

all my streaming goes through roku  i have never had an account for newsmax so how can i get newsmax plus  do i have to set up another account to go against my credit card?

Yes, Newsmax is now a paid service. You have to sign up with them and pay a monthly/annual fee for access. There won't be a working Roku app until tomorrow is what Newsmax is saying. 

Dan

Roku Community Streaming Expert

Help others find this answer and click "Accept as Solution."
If you appreciate my answer, maybe give me a Kudo.

I am not a Roku employee, just another user.
S357

Re: Is anyone else have trouble accessing NewMax+ after paying for it

Jump to solution

Yes and Roku nor Newsmax have responded

Beebop665
Reel Rookie

Jump to solution

I spoke with Newsmax rep...

She assured me the Roku app for NewsmaxPlus will be available tomorrow...

0 Kudos