Channels & viewing

Are your Roku channels not working? Find troubleshooting tips for adding/removing channels, logging in, authentication, activation, playback issues, and more.
cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
KathyB16
Channel Surfer

Will/Can you stream seasons 3 and 4 of Strong Medicine soon?

I just realized there are only two seasons of Strong Medicine on Roku. I thought last year all ofthem were there.

I hope Roku adds the other seasons soon since I can't find them anywhere else to watch.

I'm enjoying watching older TV shows instead of newer ones.

Thank you

0 Kudos
6 REPLIES 6
KathyB16
Channel Surfer

Re: Will/Can you stream seasons 3 and 4 of Strong Medicine soon?

I just notice on your list of shows you have Seasons 1-4 for Strong Medicine, but you only have two seasons showing. 

Please show the two seasons that are listed. Maybe tech needs to fix something so the seasons will be shown.

Thank you

0 Kudos
RokuMary-F
Community Moderator
Community Moderator

Hi @KathyB16,

We appreciate you for posting to the Roku Community!

Thanks for bringing this content issue to our attention. We'll share these details with the appropriate team for further review. We'll get back to you once an update is available, and we'll be sure to let the Community know.

We're hoping to get everything sorted out soon and appreciate you bearing with us in the meantime.

Best regards,
Mary

0 Kudos
KathyB16
Channel Surfer

Season 3 showed up, but not all the episodes. No first episode and after episode 8 it went to 11. Will you be able to show the missing ones. Thanks

0 Kudos
RokuDanny-R
Retired Moderator

Hi @KathyB16 

Thanks for posting in the Roku Community regarding missing content with that season in The Roku Channel.

Please be aware that I have passed along your concerns to the appropriate Roku team to investigate further. Once more information is available, I'll be sure to update this Community thread.

We appreciate your patience and understanding in the meantime.

Thanks,
Danny

Danny R.
Roku Community Moderator
0 Kudos
Demo5897

will Roku put up season 5 and 6 of Strong Medicine?

RokuMary-F
Community Moderator
Community Moderator

Hi @Demo5897,

Congrats on your first post in the Roku Community!

We understand your inquiry that you want to know about the availability of Strong Medicine on The Roku Channel.

Currently, we do not have any info to share on this. Please be aware to keep the library of content fresh, certain titles may only be available for a limited time. To stay up to date on top titles available on The Roku Channel, follow the Roku Blog.

Hope you'll find this info useful. Let us know in case you've still got any questions.

Best regards,
Mary

0 Kudos