Channels & viewing

Are your Roku channels not working? Find troubleshooting tips for adding/removing channels, logging in, authentication, activation, playback issues, and more.
cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Dennis5
Channel Surfer

Re: Why is the Hallmark Movies Now app not working on my Roku device?

Jump to solution

Hallmark has a horrible record of NOT keeping your record on their Roku site software forcing you to re-enter your e-mail and password you used when you paid for your content. 

0 Kudos
renojim
Community Streaming Expert

Jump to solution

@Stuckeysdiner, there are two ways to access Hallmark Movies Now and they aren't equivalent.  You can access it through "The Roku Channel" or through their stand-alone channel/app.  If one doesn't work, try the other.  In addition, if you're paying for something through Roku, in general that subscription only works on Roku devices linked to the same Roku account.

Roku Community Streaming Expert

Help others find this answer and click "Accept as Solution."
If you appreciate my answer, maybe give me a Kudo.

I am not a Roku employee.
0 Kudos
shrn64
Channel Surfer

Jump to solution

I’m having same issue! Any resolve?

0 Kudos
Dennis5
Channel Surfer

Jump to solution

It is because Hallmark redoes their Roku "page" and DOES NOT care if it forces its customers to have to re-enter their e-mail addy and password!  I caring vendor would use software that allows you to go to your pc and sign in there and when verified give you a numerical code to enter on Roku. 

0 Kudos
shrn64
Channel Surfer

Jump to solution

Ugh well even after I sign in they say I need to have a subscription when I already made it thru Roku!! I’m cancelling it. I only got it because of their 1.99 for two months deal 🤷🏻‍♀️

0 Kudos