Channels & viewing

Are your Roku channels not working? Find troubleshooting tips for adding/removing channels, logging in, authentication, activation, playback issues, and more.
cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
RDStone

Why is Fear Factor being promoted by Roku?

Am I the only one who finds it completely disgusting and disturbing that Roku is advertising and airing Fear Factor? 

I never complain about things like this and as a musician, I believe in free creativity. However,  Fear Factor is vile and low brow and unnecessary as a form of entertainment. And you would have to be a severely disturbed individual to find it entertaining. 

If this is what we've sunk to a culture, I'm curious to how far we would take it. I don't want to live in a country that allows this trash to infect our culture. Shame on you Roku.

Labels (1)
1 REPLY 1
RokuArjiemar
Community Moderator
Community Moderator

Re: Why is Fear Factor being promoted by Roku?

Hello! @RDStone,

Thank you for your post in the Roku Community!

We appreciate you bringing this to our attention. We want all of our customers to have a positive experience when using Roku, and we understand that this wasn't the case for you. We will share this feedback with our internal Ads team so they can take a closer look at it. 

If you have any further questions or concerns please let us know.

Thanks,
Arjiemar

Arjiemar
Roku Community Moderator
0 Kudos
Need Assistance?
Welcome to the Roku Community! Feel free to search our Community for answers or post your question to get help.

Become a Roku Streaming Expert!

Share your expertise, help fellow streamers, and unlock exclusive rewards as part of the Roku Community. Learn more.