Channels & viewing

Are your Roku channels not working? Find troubleshooting tips for adding/removing channels, logging in, authentication, activation, playback issues, and more.
cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
GMomma

Re: Disney plus channel is not showing in Philippines, Philippines Disney+ but is not available in R

Jump to solution

I actually see Disney Plus but when I try to log in, it's asking for an email address instead of the cellphone number I used to sign up. Can this be updated by Roku?

renojim
Community Streaming Expert

Re: Disney plus channel is not showing in Philippines, Philippines Disney+ but is not available in R

Jump to solution

Roku has nothing to do with how you sign into a channel/app unless the subscription is paid through Roku.

Roku Community Streaming Expert

Help others find this answer and click "Accept as Solution."
If you appreciate my answer, maybe give me a Kudo.

I am not a Roku employee.
0 Kudos
louieb48

Jump to solution

Same here no Disney+ but the remote has Disney+ button 🙂 Roku is already being sold locally here in Philippines. I hope we get this channel soon.

0 Kudos
rgrojas

Jump to solution

Same dilemma here. Please let me know if you hear anything from Disney+. Thank you. 

rgrojas

Re: Disney plus channel is not showing in Philippines, Philippines Disney+ but is not available i...

Jump to solution

Can you please let us know if you have update on this or if you hear any good news from Disney plus? Thank you. 

DarkKamote
Reel Rookie

Re: Disney plus channel is not showing in Philippines, Philippines Disney+ but is not available i...

Jump to solution

Disney+ now available in Philippines. But not in Roku. Why? When? Is Roku doing something or not, will wait for a week. If none, better to dump the stick and switch to chromecast guys.

Mile

Jump to solution

0 Kudos
seanray7
Reel Rookie

Jump to solution

Already order an android tv box device, to replace roku because android tv box has disney+ app.. will probably replace all my roku device (about 5 devices) if there are is no progress on disney+ channel on roku here in Philippines

NoelRav
Reel Rookie

Jump to solution

I also purchased my roku device just for disney+ alone. but to my surprise disney+ channel is not downloadable on roku's channel store 😞 

NoelRav
Reel Rookie

Jump to solution

I'll sell mine for bargain and buy a mi box instead. 😣

0 Kudos