Channels & viewing

Are your Roku channels not working? Find troubleshooting tips for adding/removing channels, logging in, authentication, activation, playback issues, and more.
cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Why doesn't Roku have a live tv guide on their website?

i really wish that Roku would step up and put their live tv guide on their website for easier viewing.  i would like to know what is on BEFORE i get to the TV.  it would also be very convenient if we could add or delete channels from our favorites.  (no offense, but PlutoTV has both of these options.)

Labels (1)
0 Kudos
1 REPLY 1
RokuCarly
Community Moderator
Community Moderator

Re: Why doesn't Roku have a live tv guide on their website?

Welcome to the Roku Community, @mistakekate!

Thanks for sharing your feedback and suggestions here. Currently, the Live TV guide is not available on The Roku Channel website but no worries! I'll let the team know about this as your convenience and satisfaction are among our priorities. 

Feel free to let us know if there's anything else you'd like us to address. We'd be happy to listen. In the meantime, we hope you continue to have a Happy Streaming!

Best regards,
Carly

Carly Y.
Roku Community Moderator
0 Kudos
Need Assistance?
Welcome to the Roku Community! Feel free to search our Community for answers or post your question to get help.

Become a Roku Streaming Expert!

Share your expertise, help fellow streamers, and unlock exclusive rewards as part of the Roku Community. Learn more.