Channels & viewing

Are your Roku channels not working? Find troubleshooting tips for adding/removing channels, logging in, authentication, activation, playback issues, and more.
cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
SpinnerVin55
Reel Rookie

Re: 1923 episode 8 not available

Jump to solution

The possible fix would be to go to settings then system then check for system updates. When I did this there was an update for the channel. Once done, go to system reboot. When the system finishes rebooting go to the channel it should reload and the missing episode should be there. Hope this helps some of you.

0 Kudos
RokuKariza-D
Retired Moderator

Jump to solution

Hi everyone, 

Thanks for the posts.

Have you tried restarting your Roku device before checking if episode 8 of the series 1923 is showing up? If not, we recommend giving it a shot. You can do this by either unplugging the power adapter or by navigating to Settings > System > Power (If you do not see a Power submenu, skip to the next step.) > System restart

Keep us updated!

All the best,
Kariza

Kariza D.
Roku Forum Moderator
0 Kudos
Msmedli01

Jump to solution

Same also and it’s now March the 4

0 Kudos
RokuKariza-D
Retired Moderator

Jump to solution

Hello @Msmedli01

I hope you're doing well.

If you haven't tried restarting your Roku yet, please follow the suggestion I posted above. 

Let us know if there's any difference after.

All the best,
Kariza

Kariza D.
Roku Forum Moderator
0 Kudos
rbwksf
Binge Watcher

Re: Episode eight 1923. Anytime you’re ready.

Jump to solution

It is now March 7 and still on episode 8 of 1923 (using Paramoutn+ on the Roku Channel).  Also, the last three episodes of seaon 5 of "Le Bureau" are not showing up (using Sundance Now on the Roku Channel).  Further, there has been no audio description for 1923 (Paramount+ on the Roku Channel) even though it is known to be available on the native Paramount+ Roku app (I did not know this when I subscribed).

The whole (XYZ on the Roku Channel) is simply broken.  As someone else said, always subscribe directly the the steaming service you want

Bob Warren

0 Kudos
rbwksf
Binge Watcher

Jump to solution

I checked the version of the Roku Channel: up to date.  I used the system restart as suggested.  Netiher of these made any difference for episode 8 of 1923.

I intend to cancel the two "XYZ on the Roku Channel" subscriptions.  Too frustrating.

0 Kudos
Texas74

Jump to solution

I rebooted my roku app and you were right, ep 8  did appear, however, I did that last night and planned to watch it today.  When I went back to PP today to watch it, it disappeared.  When I tried to reboot again, I didn't have the option to reboot again.  So now where do I go.  Also, this is happening to me with Picard season 3.  

0 Kudos
RokuDanny-R
Retired Moderator

Jump to solution

Hi @rbwksf @Texas74 

Thanks for the post regarding the issue you are experiencing with Paramount+ on The Roku Channel. 

Unfortunately we are unable to replicate the issue you are reporting as the content is available and playable within The Roku Channel. However, we would be more than happy to look further into this issue for you. Can you please provide us with the following information:

• Roku device model, serial number, device ID, and software OS/version (these can all be found in Settings > System > About)
  • what version/build is The Roku Channel (this can be found be selecting the channel on the Home screen and pressing the * button)
  • what the GC build is of The Roku Channel (this can be found by accessing The Roku Channel and pressing up and navigating to About

Once we have this information, we will be able to pass it along to the appropriate Roku team to investigate further. Please keep us posted and we will be more than happy to assist you further.

Thanks,
Danny

Danny R.
Roku Community Moderator
0 Kudos
rbwksf
Binge Watcher

Jump to solution

OK.  In the process of getting the info you asked for (see below), episode 8 of 1923 is now available.  It was not earlier right after I restarted the Roku Ultra.  Must take some time.  That's great.

Perhaps you can help with these 2 other issues:

1) 1923 does not have audio description although it does exist on the native Paramount+ app for Roku

2) episodes 8,  9, and 10 of season 5 of "Le Bureau" are not showing up (all of the other 47 episodes are there).  I am using "Sundance Now on the Roku Channel".

Here is info on my setup:

Roku Ultra 4800X, SN X01000FLWJHV

Software 11.5.0 build 4312-C2

Device ID  S02A21CLWJHV

Roku Channel 8.0 build 72 (8.0.72, GC8.5.112)

Thank you.

0 Kudos
RokuDanny-R
Retired Moderator

Jump to solution

Hi @rbwksf 

Thanks for the follow up post regarding content availability on the Paramount+ channel within The Roku Channel.

We're happy to hear that the content is now visible to you.

Please be aware that I have passed along your concerns to the appropriate Roku team to investigate further the audio description with Paramount+ within The Roku Channel missing.

In regards to other channels missing content, we would recommend posting your inquiry in another thread as this thread is related specifically to the 1932 missing content with Paramount+.

Thanks,
Danny

Danny R.
Roku Community Moderator
0 Kudos