Channels & viewing

Are your Roku channels not working? Find troubleshooting tips for adding/removing channels, logging in, authentication, activation, playback issues, and more.
cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Bizzy

Where's The Rest Of The Series?

I just watched Las Vegas which says it runs through 2024? What you have available ended with Season 5, Episode 19 which is to be continued but you don't even have Part II.

This is the second show I have enjoyed that ended without a continuation of Part I of the last episode you offer in a series on the Roku channel. It's no wonder I seldom watch series on your channel anymore because it's like reading a book with the final chapter missing...totally frustrating.

If you can't afford a series that at least ends with some sort of completion to an Episode's story line, don't buy the series to begin with.

Labels (1)
0 Kudos
1 REPLY 1
RokuCarly
Community Moderator
Community Moderator

Re: Where's The Rest Of The Series?

Welcome and thank you for posting here in the Roku Community, @Bizzy!

We appreciate you reaching out for support, and we'd love to provide further information about this.

Please be informed that, due to a licensing agreement, this is the current Season and Episodes available on The Roku Channel. No worries! We'll let the team know about this as your convenience and satisfaction is among our priorities. 

Feel free to reach out if there's anything else we can be of assistance with. 

Best regards,
Carly

Carly Y.
Roku Community Moderator
0 Kudos
Need Assistance?
Welcome to the Roku Community! Feel free to search our Community for answers or post your question to get help.

Become a Roku Streaming Expert!

Share your expertise, help fellow streamers, and unlock exclusive rewards as part of the Roku Community. Learn more.