Channels & viewing

Are your Roku channels not working? Find troubleshooting tips for adding/removing channels, logging in, authentication, activation, playback issues, and more.
cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Pitbullmama6
Binge Watcher

When trying to search for anything, I get "no search results. Tru modifying your entry"

Jump to solution

No matter what I try to search for, the Roku acts like it's not available. I've did a system restart on the Roku, made sure to reset my internet and still no luck. For example, I search so I married an axe murderer, no search results available although it's definitely on HBO max right now. I search vanderpump rules and same thing although that is currently on multiple streaming apps that I have. Was working fine last night. Any tips on how I can fix this?

1 Solution

Accepted Solutions
RokuAustin
Community Manager
Community Manager

Re: When trying to search for anything, I get "no search results"

Jump to solution

We're aware of a brief interruption that impacted the search function, and this issue is now resolved! We apologize for the inconvenience. If you're still seeing an issue, go ahead and power cycle your Roku device.

Happy Streaming!

Help others find this answer and click "Accept as Solution."
If you appreciate my answer, maybe give me a Kudo.

View solution in original post

31 REPLIES 31
raredawn1

Re: When trying to search for anything, I get "no search results. Tru modifying your entry&quot

Jump to solution

I am having the exact same problem.  It just started this morning Wednesday, March 29, 2023.

Biteme1976
Reel Rookie

Re: When trying to search for anything, I get "no search results. Tru modifying your entry&

Jump to solution

Who is your internet provider. Same issue here. On starlink and just got upgraded to residential 

0 Kudos
CW3DN
Channel Surfer

Re: When trying to search for anything, I get "no search results. Tru modifying your entry&quot

Jump to solution

Same here. No results using the remote or the mobile app for phone. 

0 Kudos

Jump to solution

Yup me too. Spectrum Internet which I've had for 5 years.

0 Kudos
Biteme1976
Reel Rookie

Re: When trying to search for anything, I get "no search results. Tru modifying your entry&

Jump to solution

Just started this morning and I sure don’t want to do a factory reset!!! Already did a system restart and checked for updates. No luck 

0 Kudos
Clainin

Jump to solution

Same here! Have never experienced this before in 10 years using Roku. 

0 Kudos
Pitbullmama6
Binge Watcher

Jump to solution

Same thing! It was fine last night. I was finally able to chat with a rep and they said it's an issue on Roku end and their engineers are on it and would have an update at the end of the day. Would've been nice had they posted this somewhere before I went through the trouble of doing a factory reset. Fingers crossed it's fixed by the end of the day 

0 Kudos
TimBower

Jump to solution

+1 on both Roku Ultra and Roku TV.  No search results with remote or Android app.  Xfinity internet.  Just started this morning

0 Kudos
Pitbullmama6
Binge Watcher

Jump to solution

Don't do a rest like I did and cause yourself a lot of work. Nothing on our end and it's on Roku end and their engineers are on it

Need Assistance?
Welcome to the Roku Community! Feel free to search our Community for answers or post your question to get help.

Become a Roku Streaming Expert!

Share your expertise, help fellow streamers, and unlock exclusive rewards as part of the Roku Community. Learn more.