Channels & viewing

Are your Roku channels not working? Find troubleshooting tips for adding/removing channels, logging in, authentication, activation, playback issues, and more.
cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
2katlloyd

Watching an app on multiple TVs

Jump to solution

I recently subscribed to UP Faith and Family on the Roku Channel.  I subscribed on the Roku TV in my bedroom.  So far, I am unable to sign into that app on any other TV.  When I download the app on another TV, it does not give me the option to do anything except start a free trial.  I have other apps that I watch on multiple TVs with no issues.  Has anyone else had this problem?  If so, were you able to fix it?  I chatted online with someone, but they were absolutely no help at all.

Labels (1)
0 Kudos
1 Solution

Accepted Solutions
makaiguy
Community Streaming Expert

Re: Watching an app on multiple TVs

Jump to solution

@2katlloyd-

If you subscribed through Roku on one TV, the subscription is tied to the Roku account (identified by the email address linked to that Roku account) to which that TV is linked.

Are the other tvs linked to that same Roku account (i.e.Settings/System/Account shows the same email address)?

Roku Community Streaming Expert
I am not a Roku employee, only a user like you.  Please, no support questions via private message -- post them publicly to the Community where others may benefit as well.
If this post solves your problem please help others find this answer by clicking "Accept as Solution.".

Ultra 4800 | Streaming Stick 4K+ 3821 | TCL Roku TV 43S245/C107X

View solution in original post

0 Kudos
1 REPLY 1
makaiguy
Community Streaming Expert

Re: Watching an app on multiple TVs

Jump to solution

@2katlloyd-

If you subscribed through Roku on one TV, the subscription is tied to the Roku account (identified by the email address linked to that Roku account) to which that TV is linked.

Are the other tvs linked to that same Roku account (i.e.Settings/System/Account shows the same email address)?

Roku Community Streaming Expert
I am not a Roku employee, only a user like you.  Please, no support questions via private message -- post them publicly to the Community where others may benefit as well.
If this post solves your problem please help others find this answer by clicking "Accept as Solution.".

Ultra 4800 | Streaming Stick 4K+ 3821 | TCL Roku TV 43S245/C107X
0 Kudos
Need Assistance?
Welcome to the Roku Community! Feel free to search our Community for answers or post your question to get help.

Become a Roku Streaming Expert!

Share your expertise, help fellow streamers, and unlock exclusive rewards as part of the Roku Community. Learn more.