Channels & viewing

Are your Roku channels not working? Find troubleshooting tips for adding/removing channels, logging in, authentication, activation, playback issues, and more.
cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
perzaklie
Channel Surfer

Watching Kill Bill 2 and it suddenly went to pay subscription

I was watching Kill Bill 2 when we had a power failure which killed my router and switch. When I got it fixed a couple days later, I went to continue Kill Bill 2 but now it says I have to subscribe to AMC+ to watch it. What gives people?

0 Kudos
2 REPLIES 2
denhow
Roku Guru

Re: Watching Kill Bill 2 and it suddenly went to pay subscription

This just a guess. Is it possible that you were watching Kill Bill 2 in January and that your "a couple days later" was in February? 

I ask because the end of the month is often when the availability of a movie or TV show expires.

One of the reasons I prefer Tubi for free streaming is that when something will expire soon, Tubi clearly displays how many days are left to watch it.

MaheshBabu1
Channel Surfer

Re: Watching Kill Bill 2 and it suddenly went to pay subscription

Yup! Tubi is one of the best platform

0 Kudos
Need Assistance?
Welcome to the Roku Community! Feel free to search our Community for answers or post your question to get help.

Become a Roku Streaming Expert!

Share your expertise, help fellow streamers, and unlock exclusive rewards as part of the Roku Community. Learn more.