Channels & viewing

Are your Roku channels not working? Find troubleshooting tips for adding/removing channels, logging in, authentication, activation, playback issues, and more.
cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
zenish
Streaming Star

WHERE ARE THE STAR RATINGS & FEEDBACK OPTIONS?

more proof developers/apps/Roku don't really give a flying flip about customers as do all the price hikes.

No more ability to rate an app OR provide feedback when pressing the * key while clicked on an app before launching.

Since when? Why?

whose bright idea was that. guess it matters not since they never gave a flying flip anyway. but it just proves and reinforces how little we really matter.

1 REPLY 1
NewProfile
Reel Rookie

Re: WHERE ARE THE STAR RATINGS & FEEDBACK OPTIONS?

I agree.  The rating and feedback options were available until a month or so ago.  In another post, Roku informs a member that they only support the Roku app and media player.  I would hope the feedback and ratings had been forwarded to the app developer, but who knows.  It would be nice if an app's * menu would provide a link, or at least show the web address to the developer for feedback. I am barely on the Roku side of the fence - the other side being the Firestick. The few reasons I use a Roku Ultra Lite to stream instead of the Firestick are gradually going away. The ability to load unsupported "secret" channels with a code going away was one.  Now the rating and feedback is gone. The home screen forces me to see movie and channel ads on 1/3 of the screen. This is bad - especially since I have "Hide" checked on every view option under Settings/Home.  Why do device hardware providers have to control what we watch?  Surely the channels they host are a source of funds. Probably the desire to maximize profits. Too bad there aren't enough tech savvy customers to make hardware choices.  That would encourage some user friendliness.

0 Kudos