Channels & viewing

Are your Roku channels not working? Find troubleshooting tips for adding/removing channels, logging in, authentication, activation, playback issues, and more.
cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Pastor123
Streaming Star

Re: Updated Newsmax App Will Not Open

Make sure you let me know how you’re doing so I can help you you’re not alone I worked on this for over five days I had every problem you can think of and it was mainly because I did not pay for it originally at newsmaxplus.org I tried to pay for it off of Roku you cannot do that ever. I hope this helps , Sharon 

0 Kudos
rebel2

How? Did it give you the option to login?

It is frustrating that Newsmax is not providing any information for gaining access with a paid subscription.

0 Kudos
Merroooww
Reel Rookie

Re: NEWSMAX+ ISSUE NOW *RESOLVED* (?)

Mine is still not working 

0 Kudos
J91757
Reel Rookie

I purchased Newsmax Plus through Roku. Newsmax Plus never worked for me so I ended up calling Roku customer support & they refunded the annual subscription.

0 Kudos
Merroooww
Reel Rookie

Mine is doing the same thing but offering me the yearly thing since I went for monthly

CatX
Reel Rookie

Yes, the Newsmax app asks for your log in information...your email and your Newsmax password 

0 Kudos
Steve72

I'm having the same problem after clicking play i get a log-in request asking for my roku password, which doesn't work.

J91757
Reel Rookie

Update, I ended up calling Roku Support & asking for a refund of the annual subscription. Roku was very understanding & refunded the money. I've purchased other subscriptions through Roku with absolutely no problem so I believe this is a syncing issue by Newsmax. 

Pastor123
Streaming Star

Here’s what everybody’s screwing up with you have to go to newsmax Plus.com it’s a website not an app you go there you pay you give them your email and give them whatever password you want to use set up and then when you get the receipt on your email you can go into any streaming site that carries Newsmax and it will come in just fine. Anybody Carrie’s Newsmax will be able to bring it up on any site as long as you paid at their website. It’s that simple when you go into Roku if you have that just do any updates on the app so it will then recognize you with your Newsmax Plus payment

0 Kudos
Pastor123
Streaming Star

I’ve helped over 340 people now and it’s only because I went through trial and error for five days of **bleep** so hopefully you do what I told you to because that is the way it works

0 Kudos
Need Assistance?
Welcome to the Roku Community! Feel free to search our Community for answers or post your question to get help.

Become a Roku Streaming Expert!

Share your expertise, help fellow streamers, and unlock exclusive rewards as part of the Roku Community. Learn more.