Channels & viewing

Are your Roku channels not working? Find troubleshooting tips for adding/removing channels, logging in, authentication, activation, playback issues, and more.
cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Happyasalways32
Reel Rookie

Re: Newsmax isn’t working AGAIN!!

We just fixed ours.

You HAVE TO go to Newsmax.com (NOT ROKU) Sign up there. Then go to the roku app and sign in if needed ( we were already signed back in)

Why  they didn't explain that better is beyond me🙄

Hope that helps!

0 Kudos
Happyasalways32
Reel Rookie

Cancel subscription on the Newsmax app. 

Go to Newsmax.com (the website) add the subscription you want. 

Go back to Newsmax on the TV/roku app 

Sign in

That should work.

You have to sign up on their actual website. 

We were sooo confused too! Ours works finally 

0 Kudos
Happyasalways32
Reel Rookie

Re: Updated Newsmax App Will Not Open

I did the same.

1. Remove subscription from newsmap app.

2. Go to Newsmax.com 

3. Add subscriptions you want on Newsmax.com

4. Go back to Newsmax on tv/roku and sign in

The problem was everyone was paying roku and NOT Newsmax.

Go to the website 

Hope that helps

0 Kudos
DRS222
Binge Watcher

Happyasalways32  I tried going to Newsmax website and then to Roku's.  Didn't work for me.
DRS222
Binge Watcher

Tried all that and still can't get it!! 

Mshouse
Reel Rookie

I did sign up on newmax.com but still can’t get it to work. Says no such email but they send me emails constantly so I know it’s right. I can’t cancel either when I try. What a nightmare…tried all suggestion but still won’t work.

DRS222
Binge Watcher

I WISH Roku would start having a Fox News subscription so I can watch fox news LIVE without having to have a hook-up to Directv or Dish.  

0 Kudos
LBHG

I signed up for Newsmax2. However, I can’t access the channel when I go on to Rocky?

0 Kudos
rhavera
Reel Rookie

I also can not get into the app, I paid the year subscription and updated everything I can think of. Still can't get it, when I click play on app it says I owe $4.99 so I try to pay that then it says already subscribed. I am so angry, I have called and emailed Newsmax and no response 

0 Kudos
Pastor123
Streaming Star

OK I’m gonna walk you through this first of all it is crucial that the only place you’re going to pay for Newsmax Plus is on newsmaxplus.com it’s a website not an app do not pay for any services on an app you only go to the website never an app to pay for service. Once you have paid at newsmaxplus.com they will send you a receipt on your email that you set up with them along with your password. Once you have that receipt going to Roku remove your app and then bring it back up again once you do that stay in Roku and look for updates for your app then hit updates. Now you should be able to go into your Roku app you’ll have to put your email and your password in and it should let you in fine to watch it you can also watch it on Roku live app make sure you update it and you can also watch it on Pluto very easily just put in Newsmax and it’ll bring up the Newsmax plus make sure you save it as favorites in Pluto so it’s easy to bring it right up let me know how you do but this is exactly what you need to do or you will not be able to use it 

0 Kudos