Channels & viewing

Are your Roku channels not working? Find troubleshooting tips for adding/removing channels, logging in, authentication, activation, playback issues, and more.
cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
seatides
Reel Rookie

Re: Updated Newsmax App Will Not Open

I'm also finding that I have to log in every single time. That's a waste of time; other subscription apps don't make you do that.

PeggyC

I have the same problem. Is it NewsMax or Roku ??

AvsGunnar
Community Streaming Expert

Re: Newsmax isn’t working AGAIN!!

@Teenaf 

The Newsmax channel/app always had issues when it was free.  I had read that technical issues had prevented Newsmax from going behind the paywall earlier than they did.  Seems like the channel/app for Newsmax+ may just be a little buggy and they are still having technical issues with this paywall switch.

I know people want/expect this channel/app for Newsmax+ to work, but I would personally just cast the stream from the NewsmaxTV website to my Roku device or TV until they get this resolved.  

https://www.newsmaxtv.com/

Roku Community Streaming Expert
Just another Roku user... I am not a Roku employee.
Insignia RokuTV, Ultra 4660, Premiere+ 3921, Express 4k+ 3941, Streambar 9102

ssd123
Reel Rookie

Re: Newsmax isn’t working AGAIN!!

Mine isn't working either.  So far it has only worked 3 out of the 6 days they have been NewMaxPlus.  I think Newsmax should start looking for new management.

Llhopkins
Channel Surfer

Mine is doing the same thing. Very aggravating 

Hotrod1953
Reel Rookie

Newsmax app is not working on any device. I tried my Android phone and it's not loading either. So this is all newsmax's fault

Llhopkins
Channel Surfer

Same thing happened to me. I went to newsmaxplus.com and it showed no payment. So I set up my payment for annual and it worked after shutting TV off and unplugging Roku and restarting. But here we are next morning gray screen nothing. Grr

noling967
Reel Rookie

Well it’s Monday morning and I am having the same issue that everyone else is having I click on Newsmax and all I get is a gray screen I tried going in on my app on my iPad and it says all my information is wrong and it isn’t wrong

0 Kudos
Hotrod1953
Reel Rookie

Newsmax app must not working on any device because when I tried it on my Android it did not load either. I can't get through on the phone to Newsmax and the only option is to email them and wait to see if they ever read it

0 Kudos
MXX4

Roku deposited my payment and clearly shows that I’ve subscribed, NewMax claims there’s been no payment or a subscription…. I detect a glitch in the matrix…. Apparently these apps are not communicating with each other. I’ll be unsubscribing if the powers to be are unable to resolve this little glitch today!

0 Kudos
Need Assistance?
Welcome to the Roku Community! Feel free to search our Community for answers or post your question to get help.

Become a Roku Streaming Expert!

Share your expertise, help fellow streamers, and unlock exclusive rewards as part of the Roku Community. Learn more.